*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

you already know the Foams are fire...Nice to see those skylines had to get me a pair

A very busy week for me:

Peapod VIII's and Chrome VIII's to complete my VIII collection, Hare VII (too big though looking to trade for a half size smaller 10.5), new voyagertitanium, and nikon D40

Bonus:

3255967035_c2163c2352.jpg
3255967043_6f4c396d15.jpg

laugh.gif
at all the foam pics, I wont even bother to take any...I ran around all morning picking up my pair and pairs for my people...19 in total, all off my handsfinally

my first gold box SB. the tongue on these are narrow as hell...

*custom Hieroglyphics Mighty Mugg in the back...
smokin.gif

KROOMA - DOPE pickups man. Great pairs.

And all these purple foams are insane! I think 95% of Niketalkers picked them up.

Just like the Carmines, I never went bat-s!@t crazy over the Eggplant Foams. So more for you guys. However I still dig the Infared 6s and Royal Foams.

more pickups from today.

got these off of solebox
14bnllf.jpg

this from ISS for cheap
k51o9y.jpg

and laces from citysole
vsf5ev.jpg

Got me some Foams today too.Dad picked me up from school and I was on my way.Got to the mall,no line no hype.Jus my $212 and some small talk with the lady atthe register."Are you selling or wearing?" "Im wearin em" "They reached 400 online." "Yeah the price jumped lastnight".If you aint gotta pair then stop lookin at the pictures cause these are straight ******ED in person.

34igygj.jpg

dope pick ups everyone....

lot of Foams
smokin.gif

me too..........

55hztl.jpg

just came in today.

yea but imagine how its guna be wen the griffeys drop....i will be mayhem on NT pick ups
Diab0531- nice CG
pimp.gif
.....if u dnt mind me asking how much moola u drop

Back
Top Bottom