******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by thacity17

I am not the posting type, but I had to come out of hibernation to say 90% of yall cant dress. I looked at the first 15 pages and I seen like 1-3 fits that are legit the rest of yall are prolly getting hit by the recession. yall need to stop posting your jeans and shoes. yall rock like a regular shirt something like hollister, or those karmaloop brands and some regular jeans and some kicks and say thats fresh. if you showing pumas, or vans, or supras dont they wack, step yall game up im just trying to help yall. be easy my Jiggies and let the hate began.

and you can call me a newbie or whatever im sorry i dont got 3 thousand post. but I call it how it is.

"i stay in some Ill Steppers"
nice fit
smokin.gif

roll.gif

-waystinthyme
EDIT 2: I decided I don't want to risk getting banned for a clown.
indifferent.gif

happy.gif

EDIT: Consider going to school and taking a few classes on language and grammar, aside from your fashion classes that you're clearly enrolled in, as well.Even Burger King frowns on a resume with piss poor grammar.

What Graff Shop is that?? Maddd Do em Dirtyz, id never be able to work around alll that good !#*# and not take alittle hahaaa..how do you do it?

Been lurking for a bit, might as well contribute...
Past few days
Uniqlo shirt, skinnys, global fitted, money cats

Random gingham shirt, H&M skinnys, beanie, Surfer vans

Today= Uniqlo jumper, uniqlo skinnys, denim highs n velcro fitted

(Please excuse the pic quality!)

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by s dubl

I am not the posting type, but I had to come out of hibernation to say 90% of yall cant dress. I looked at the first 15 pages and I seen like 1-3 fits that are legit the rest of yall are prolly getting hit by the recession. yall need to stop posting your jeans and shoes. yall rock like a regular shirt something like hollister, or those karmaloop brands and some regular jeans and some kicks and say thats fresh. if you showing pumas, or vans, or supras dont they wack, step yall game up im just trying to help yall. be easy my Jiggies and let the hate began.

and you can call me a newbie or whatever im sorry i dont got 3 thousand post. but I call it how it is.

"i stay in some Ill Steppers"
nice fit
smokin.gif

roll.gif

-waystinthyme
EDIT 2: I decided I don't want to risk getting banned for a clown.
indifferent.gif

happy.gif

EDIT: Consider going to school and taking a few classes on language and grammar, aside from your fashion classes that you're clearly enrolled in, as well. Even Burger King frowns on a resume with piss poor grammar.
guys this is really hilarious, but he is sort of right. You can clown his grammar, but it's a poor come back considering what he said. And youcan only cover it up with a couple of non-funny jokes.

I believe Airjordans23and45 proves his point. Not to clown on you brother but the belt and the jeans look weird, not proportional sorta.

this guy is more cleaner than everyone on this thread...
20070806steve.jpg

if ya know who he is, ya know why
grin.gif

Anyways! william 5s are clean, and termitezee killer photography.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. been saying this for a while..

but since NTers are so sensitive, and can't take negative criticism (constructive or not)..

I'll just leave them with the typical "Dope fits everyone.."
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. been saying this for a while..

but since NTers are so sensitive, and can't take negative criticism (constructive or not)..

I'll just leave them with the typical "Dope fits everyone.."
grin.gif

Who is anyone to say someone else can't dress? Sure there are some fits that just look straight up bad, but even then, there is bound to be some otherperson who likes that "straight up bad" fit.

yall rock like a regular shirt something like hollister, or those karmaloop brands and some regular jeans and some kicks and say thats fresh. if you showing pumas, or vans, or supras dont they wack, step yall game up im just trying to help yall. be easy my Jiggies and let the hate began.
It seems to me that clothes make who you are. I can throw everything you just mentioned that was bad, and make it look good(minus the supras). Again, it's just opinion. Stop acting like a litte #!%#%, and keep it movin'.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Who is anyone to say someone else can't dress? Sure there are some fits that just look straight up bad, but even then, there is bound to be some other person who likes that "straight up bad" fit.

It seems to me that clothes make who you are. I can throw everything you just mentioned that was bad, and make it look good(minus the supras). Again, it's just opinion. Stop acting like a litte #!%#%, and keep it movin'.

the end.

i hardly ever post in this thread and i doubt id ever say anything negative about how anyone dresses cuz honestly the clothes dont make u make the clothes ifur confident in what u rock ull make it look hot regardless,, with very few exceptions and dudes that keep trying to get at dudes and they way they dressshould first post there fit and then talk,, since u they know so much about style!

Back
Top Bottom