******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by thacity17

I am not the posting type, but I had to come out of hibernation to say 90% of yall cant dress. I looked at the first 15 pages and I seen like 1-3 fits that are legit the rest of yall are prolly getting hit by the recession. yall need to stop posting your jeans and shoes. yall rock like a regular shirt something like hollister, or those karmaloop brands and some regular jeans and some kicks and say thats fresh. if you showing pumas, or vans, or supras dont they wack, step yall game up im just trying to help yall. be easy my Jiggies and let the hate began.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. been saying this for a while..

but since NTers are so sensitive, and can't take negative criticism (constructive or not)..

I'll just leave them with the typical "Dope fits everyone.."
grin.gif

Who is anyone to say someone else can't dress? Sure there are some fits that just look straight up bad, but even then, there is bound to be some other person who likes that "straight up bad" fit.

yall rock like a regular shirt something like hollister, or those karmaloop brands and some regular jeans and some kicks and say thats fresh. if you showing pumas, or vans, or supras dont they wack, step yall game up im just trying to help yall. be easy my Jiggies and let the hate began.
It seems to me that clothes make who you are. I can throw everything you just mentioned that was bad, and make it look good(minus the supras). Again, it's just opinion. Stop acting like a litte #!%#%, and keep it movin'.

I see where you comin' from. But these are the same cats that bash Kanye for doin the shh he does, these are the same dudes that are quick to label anotherman ho mo because he's rocking male capri's, open toe sandals, and a Louie nap sack in St. Tropez.. Now those are just the few examples I see on NT ona daily basis.

I don't have a problem with the above ^^ until I see 1 person come in WDYWT and comments on someone's usual attire as being lame, or not up on thesocial trend (that NT solidifies within these black and white walls).. But yet that one person gets bashed for "hating", or starting"e-beef" or whatever corny label is popular at the moment.

NT is full of double standards it's funny.
laugh.gif

I see where you comin' from. But these are the same cats that bash Kanye for doin the shh he does, these are the same dudes that are quick to label another man ho mo because he's rocking male capri's, open toe sandals, and a Louie nap sack in St. Tropez.. Now those are just the few examples I see on NT on a daily basis.

I don't have a problem with the above ^^ until I see 1 person come in WDYWT and comments on someone's usual attire as being lame, or not up on the social trend (that NT solidifies within these black and white walls).. But yet that one person gets bashed for "hating", or starting "e-beef" or whatever corny label is popular at the moment.

laugh.gif
Are these NTers paying your bills? Putting money in your pocket? Getting you !%@%#? If not, then who cares?

grin.gif

It's funny to see dudes judge, and post negative comments on another dudes fit. Yet don't post their own fit.....

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

I see where you comin' from. But these are the same cats that bash Kanye for doin the shh he does, these are the same dudes that are quick to label another man ho mo because he's rocking male capri's, open toe sandals, and a Louie nap sack in St. Tropez.. Now those are just the few examples I see on NT on a daily basis.

I don't have a problem with the above ^^ until I see 1 person come in WDYWT and comments on someone's usual attire as being lame, or not up on the social trend (that NT solidifies within these black and white walls).. But yet that one person gets bashed for "hating", or starting "e-beef" or whatever corny label is popular at the moment.

laugh.gif
Are these NTers paying your bills? Putting money in your pocket? Getting you !%@%#? If not, then who cares?

grin.gif
Are you offended??

You care obviously or else you wouldn't have replied twice. Dudes can give propers on here, but they can't say a fit is ugly? F outta here..

If I say you shirt is trash, that's my opinion. Everyone has one right? But for some lames to come in on some super butt-hurt don't talk about mye-buddy type shh is unnecessary

I could give a F about you, your fit, or your feelings... NT post 04' has been nothing but an entertainment outlet for me.

I'm done tho too much chatter in this piece.. If you want to carry on..PM me.
tongue.gif

And no need to post my fit, im in CK boxers, and GAP socks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatito007

i hardly ever post in this thread and i doubt id ever say anything negative about how anyone dresses cuz honestly the clothes dont make u make the clothes if ur confident in what u rock ull make it look hot regardless,, with very few exceptions and dudes that keep trying to get at dudes and they way they dress should first post there fit and then talk,, since u they know so much about style!

All fashion experts who bash another's fit...lead by example.

When you post your criticism...post your own damn fit. Show the world what being a "sharp dressed man" really is.

If not...stay off the thread with that un-necessary @#$%.

BTW...ESCO, Dope fit. Diggin' those Puma x Supras.

U ALREADY!!!

nice lightnings saiyan..
pimp.gif

-------------------------

FOR SALE FORUM
SIZE 10.5
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2

well i havent been on here posting fits for as long as others have but ive been lurking for a couple years and the actual vets of NT dont disrespect anyoneabout their fits. if they find a fit nice they point it out and if not they dont say anything and keep it moving. but a lot of those guys have left and nowpeople like the 'phresh' guy and his friend and other people have come on here dogging people fits because they used to get %#+$ about their own fits.but not as many vets are left to point out when someone is wrong. esco is doing the right thing by shutting this hater down who thinks he can come in here andsay everyones fits are trash

thanks guys the quagmires drop next month i think and i just threw on some lace locks i found layingaround

esco - nice puma x supras...i missd the drop for them!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

han - dope pigeons been considering a pair myself
saiyan - im angry i just missd out on a pair of lightnings...
jezzurr - icy.

guess the whip and ill give you a cookie!

Back
Top Bottom