******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

I do not understand why it is difficult for certain individuals to understand the following concept: whether someone's fit is aesthetically pleasing or notis something that is very subjective. If you, and I am not speaking to a particular person, think that there is a universally acceptable standard for dressing,than not only are you mistaken but your head is way too far up your rectum. It is not even about constructive criticism or people being sensitive. Who gives aperson the right to tell another that what they are wearing is unacceptable, or acceptable for that matter? No one, there is no such thing. Stop being"fashion police" there is no such thing, it is fiction. Dress how you want , be comfortable and be an individual, do not worry about how anotherperson is rocking this or that.

and esco... Where can I find a pair of those limited puma x supras? lol, thanks in advanced.

What really makes this sad is its nothing but dudes judging dudes
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Qualmes wrote:
laugh.gif
smh.gif

well it is a what did you wear today thread, there is only a few topics to stay on on this thread

but like what the dude said up there...
POST YOUR FIT BEFORE YOU JUDGE. B/c thats where non-sense starts and ppl like me start to back-up the person that was NOT in the wrong.
SQUASH YOUR OPPONENT WITH YOUR FIT BY ANY MEANS IF YOUR GONA GO AT IT.

Tibor, Tommy, Han - Nice NBs
pimp.gif
.. still looking for those NB x Pigeons but I'm not trying to pay ebay prices
smh.gif
sz 11 anyone
nerd.gif

Last night at amazura got crazy bent popped bottles got crazy withfellow T-mobile people and 2000+ heads fun indeed.. had to have my mans pop my bottle cause i was too bent coudlnt even get the wrapper off.. shoulda coppedrosay lol i feel like a chon don #*##*( right now

NikeTalk law: every and anything you say makes you @%!*$ status until you post a fit
wink.gif

also since its end of month. bringing out the heat. orange wallabees, with holes for my toenails
291p30g.jpg

~Lefty

YO!
I hope all of the fashion police cats get banned in the March WDYWT its gotten out of hand in February
smh.gif

No need to hope. I'll let this one ride on out...

Here it is:

Starting tomorrwow, the foolishness stops. NO! You CAN NOT "critique" another man's outfit. You don't like aparticular pair of shoes; fine. Speak on it. You, personally, don't believe another member is "doing it" - per yourstandards... you better not say a word. Any comment deemed even the least bit incendiary will result in a warning (for some). For others of you who'vealready shown your penchants for being jerks for the sake of getting your rocks off will deal with temporary bans. I don't care if you see this or not.Anyone in violation, catches a L. Period.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Qualmes

laugh.gif
smh.gif

it's america, not everyone is homophobic. grow up.
to yo momma's house.
3317816652_9c3dcfc40c.jpg

about the dressing comments i see it but at the same time its them who are dressing like that not you.

I saw someone today wearing an all pink pullover, with tight black pants and unkles. he looked like the biggest idiot i have ever seen. EVER. sometimes i justwonder what goes through peoples heads when they are getting dressed

Originally Posted by never wear them

Qualmes wrote:
laugh.gif
smh.gif

well it is a what did you wear today thread, there is only a few topics to stay on on this thread

but like what the dude said up there...
POST YOUR FIT BEFORE YOU JUDGE. B/c thats where non-sense starts and ppl like me start to back-up the person that was NOT in the wrong.
SQUASH YOUR OPPONENT WITH YOUR FIT BY ANY MEANS IF YOUR GONA GO AT IT.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
clothes battle

Has WDYWT really gotten this bad?

I thought people posted here for feedback from other users on their outfits. Now we can't even do that, unless it's positive?

Just take away all talk and make this a pictures ONLY thread.

I think all comments should be allowed, whether they're positive or negative.

Everyone should be entitled to their own opinion.

If you have a problem with receiving negative feedback, than you shouldn't even bother posting at all.

Just my opinion.

Today...

ebe91w.jpg

2mfyq8h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom