February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

nerd.gif

r049qt.jpg

can some one hook me up with a card for the f&f event please i thought joeysole might send me one but i thought wrong.

FYI, Ross stores in Inglewood has The Zoom Flight 95 and 96 for $45. They have the black/CF one's, the USA version one too.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

FYI, Ross stores in Inglewood has The Zoom Flight 95 and 96 for $45. They have the black/CF one's, the USA version one too.

our ross out here got the same ones too, same price as well

shoetrends.com just got a restock on the air penny 2 miami colorway full size run.

just ordered a size 14
happy.gif

I'm on electrician in jersey.....almost done building a brand new factory outlet right now.....pretty sweet inside..cant wait to shop there...haha

FOAMDOME UPDATE...

sorry it ain't the all black as usual ( I know the all blk is like the only color that matters seemingly). Well I broke and had to get the blue onesafter I tried em on in a store the other day. Not sure what number was posted before but heres the number:

360-654-3120 (seattle). When I ran these in the system dude said it was only a size 10 at this store (I asked for FSR but more importantly 10.5/11). I calledthe store anyway, that system was wrong, they have numerous untouched 10.5s and 11s, they seemingly have a FSR of these on the low. The pairs I got pulled inmy size he said they were in the back hadn't even hit the floor so the lids were still on. You know the deal 99.99. Another girl also said that some dudehad came in and bought a whole slew of these so if you missed the post earlier now would be a great time to call. Product number = 333791 502, don't wasteyour time asking for the blk ones. Personal opinion on size run, what Doc told me is spot on, these run about a half size bigger than regular shoes, you canargue that they are true to size. If you wear 2 different sizes that are about a half size apart I'd tell you to take the half size smaller.

Another store in Boise Idaho so call has the foam domes but I suggest you go in on those pairs at seattle.

DMV update
Shoe city in iverson. If you aint trippin off a somewhat yellowed sole, its a display pair of the 18/5 package going for 149.99 in a size 12, also 2/21package display pair not as bad dirt wise sole shows hints of dirt but nothing serious either size 8 or 8.5 149.99 also. Penny 2s all white 79.99 no clue whatthe size run is on that. Jimmy jazz in iverson has pair of the gray stealth 23s for 69.99 also display pair I think thats 8.5 also display pair. Shoe city ineastover has that same 149.99 deal on the 2/21 package I think they have a display pair and one non display pair left size 8 and 8.5. Sports zone in themarlow heights shopping center got white/blk lebron 5s in 10.5 (2 pairs) on the racks in the back for 50. The blk penny 3s are ranging from 109-99.99 in thatarea if you start at eastover and ride the 414 to iverson. Zoom kidds I think the 96s (whatever ones have that little reflective piece around the frontmidsole) I know they are in outlets but I've also seen them around for 44.99 in the blk/grey and the white/blue, there in the area I listed above and theyare in the waldorf sportszone in southern md. If anyone has a pgplaza update Please post some type of info, also if you have other DC updates those could behelpful. I plan on getting to some more spots in SE and hitting pgplaza and greenbelt at some point, but who knows when at this point. I'll post thoseupdates whenever I make it there. If anyone has uptown updates post those also because thats about the one area I never get to check. Some city sportsupdates would be nice, they have some good deals here and there

edit: meant to add I think the DTLR has 8.5 also in that grey stealth 23 for 69.99 also. They said the one in wheaton has that same deal and they have a 10.5.

dumpster load of CROCS on FNL for $5 or $10 each...

as for the $5 ones... people smaller than 12 are gonna have a hard time finding anything good

Ross near the Florida Mall has Zoom Flight 95, the dark colored with one with the carbon fiber print. $44. Size 10.5 and 11

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Ross near the Florida Mall has Zoom Flight 95, the dark colored with one with the carbon fiber print. $44. Size 10.5 and 11

good looking ecia..

Back
Top Bottom