February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Originally Posted by typecast3

whqt color lunar trainers thats a decent deal
They're the Google colorway.
eyes.gif

White/neon/black swoosh

just got back from deer park

blue foamposite boots 99.99 (just about fsr)
air jordan retro 1 21.99 (close to fsr) I think these are considered eastsides, there the white and blue lows
white cement fusion 3 109.99 fsr
a few basketball edition xx2s on the back wall for 64.99

if you have small feet such as youth 4-3 I saw a cdp 4 in size 3.5 youth and cdp 21s, and 19s. they also had the summit lake hornet colorway in the lebronsolider 2.

Wow, I wonder if those Foams areleft at Seattle Premium....I'm a sz 10....Hmmmm.....lol
Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by typecast3

whqt color lunar trainers thats a decent deal
They're the Google colorway.
eyes.gif

White/neon/black swoosh

White black and neon. Not bad....thats a steal with the F&F coupon.
Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

any chicago guys been to aurora lately? was thinkin about going there tomorrow but if its not worth it, i might hit up gurnee or south chicago. thanks

Got your PM. You have mail.... Jimmy, you going to outlets? You got a card? Hit me up on gmail.....

Las Vegas Outlet Center

Navy/Baby Blue Hyperdunks FSR 89.99
Kobe 2 Strength USA FSR 74.99
Kobe 2k4 Laser Purple FSR 74.99
Jordan XI Low Black/yellow 59.99
Buncha Forces between 59.99 and 79.99
Scattered sizes of Zoom Turfs for 39.99

I did manage to snag a pair of the Navy LS Jordan 8's off the hash wall for 45 after the Friends and Family discount.

Houston Premium Outlet is getting the Air Force 1 brown WP on Friday. #333884-211 if anyone cares for 89.99 .

I NEED HELP> can anyone post a clear picture of the F&F coupon cards so i can see the upc numbers and the discount code number?

i was at ontario today ... nothing. don't waste your time going there!

at footlocker, however ... last week i went, they told me they were out of the MPLS Zoom Kobe IIIs for 39.99 .. and I found a pair in my size today! When Ileft there were two sz 12s left.

Niagara Falls Outlet was pretty lame

Blk Barry Sanders Zoom Trainers $29.99
First color Tech Challenges $21.99 (I think every paired was terribly yellowed or dirty)
Mixed sizes of Puerto Rico HD's $109.99
FSR of basketball XX2's $64.99
Wht/Blk/Red Huarache 08's $34.99
Several colors and sizes of Zoom Victory's $51.99

Nothing in the store is marked right.
ohwell.gif
I'm sure most of it ischeaper but I never know till I cash out. Lots of fleece and apparel on sale to.

big thanks to joey sole i got my card today!!!! the code on the card is 01490000000001. hope that helps. !! im hitting up san marcos outlet here in texastommorrow ill let you know what they have.

Nike Anthem in AZ had.......
318088-041.jpg
Structure Triax 79.99FSR
329984-111.jpg
Air Flight LiteHigh's $69.99 FSR
96 zoom's $49.99 few sizes left
325018-011.jpg
am 90 "tar" $69.99 FSR

Nothing else that really caught my attention.

Oh and.....
Kobe Trainers for $29.99 various sizes left

Originally Posted by Southern North Side

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by tjsmke

Houston Premium Outlet is getting the Air Force 1 brown WP on Friday. #333884-211 if anyone cares for 89.99 .

anyone got pics of these?

sczucn.jpg
Copped today from South Chi...30% off and no they do not take your F&F coupon when you use it

Guess i'll see what's good at outlet this weekend.

Yea, my homie in fla. got j.kidd HOH flightposite's. 2 pair.

Originally Posted by tuna629

i was at ontario today ... nothing. don't waste your time going there!

at footlocker, however ... last week i went, they told me they were out of the MPLS Zoom Kobe IIIs for 39.99 .. and I found a pair in my size today! When I left there were two sz 12s left.
what size was that tuna? i saw the size 12 too. and yea ontario nike is a big WASTE of time minus the cute @@% shorty that works there...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Block store has 2K8's for $29.99. Plus the 30% off. Steal @ $20.99!!

any other stuff they have at orange worth mentioning? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom