February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nice lookin' Phaze. Those all black Foam Lites would have been copped this past weekend with an F&F card fo sho.

F&F Starts Tomorrow.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Aurora Chicago Outlet getting 11 different styles of Jordan footwear this week.. Shipment comes in tomorrow & Thursday.. Employee didnt know which ones exactly are coming in..
i called the aurora store - guy told me they received jordan elites, jeters, and 2.5s; since they didn't receive any numbered jordans, ididn't ask for prices or sizes.

lol that they already have the 2.5s in the outlet.

Lites already in the outlets, dang they just released a gr second colorway.... But who would buy? Retail is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/bY0rl4...7lWQ2sSGOcVbCyV1ySTS/Deron_Williams_kicks.pngOPRY MILLS FACTORY STORE UPDATE - (615)514-0204

Foamposite Lights - FSR
$89.99
344332-001.jpg
WOW!! Foamposite lites already at outlets? Must not be selling at all.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by joeysole

Aurora Chicago Outlet getting 11 different styles of Jordan footwear this week.. Shipment comes in tomorrow & Thursday.. Employee didnt know which ones exactly are coming in..
i called the aurora store - guy told me they received jordan elites, jeters, and 2.5s; since they didn't receive any numbered jordans, i didn't ask for prices or sizes.

lol that they already have the 2.5s in the outlet.
Thanks for the update on this, I was wondering what they were going to get myself.

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/bY0rl4...7lWQ2sSGOcVbCyV1ySTS/Deron_Williams_kicks.pngOPRY MILLS FACTORY STORE UPDATE - (615)514-0204

Foamposite Lights - FSR
$89.99
344332-001.jpg

Youth Sizes
Deron Williams Blue Chip PE - 4Y-7Y
$39.99 [img]http://www.4kickz.com/images/product_images/info_images/279_0.JPG[/img]

Brandon Roy Blue Chip PE- 4Y-7Y
$39.99
http://c2.api.ning.com/files/bY0rl4...7lWQ2sSGOcVbCyV1ySTS/Deron_Williams_kicks.png
nothing really worth buying goes there
frown.gif

Got the F&F card in the mail today!!! Good looking out JoeySole!! Bout to hit up the stores tomorrow!!!OooooWeeeee!!!
roll.gif

JoeySole the man !!!

Was gonna scoop up those lites on the 50%....77.50 as I was holdin them in my hand I was like these %#%#% are gonna be reduced and I can get them on the next50%.....hope I'm right
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

quick question about the F&F cards, i have 1 card but theres 3 outlets in my area i want to go to... if i buy something at the first store, will they takethe card from me? thanks for any help

thegame2006 wrote:
phaze1123 wrote:

Foamposite Lights - FSR
$89.99
344332-001.jpg

Youth Sizes
Deron Williams Blue Chip PE - 4Y-7Y
$39.99 [img]http://www.4kickz.com/images/product_images/info_images/279_0.JPG[/img]

Brandon Roy Blue Chip PE- 4Y-7Y
$39.99
http://c2.api.ning.com/files/bY0rl4...7lWQ2sSGOcVbCyV1ySTS/Deron_Williams_kicks.png

nothing really worth buying goes there
frown.gif

Really...when was the last time you were there? Give me a shout next time you come through.
frown.gif

Let's be honest, outside of random CDP releases, who really has much worth buying. I'll give some props to South Chicago and ocassionally PigeonForge...past that it's a wash.

Oh, by the way, just copped these at Opry Mills last month:
smokin.gif

They never get anything worth buying though
frown.gif

^^Wow..talk about your late late late outlet pick-up there..how many pairs did they have?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Wow..talk about your late late late outlet pick-up there..how many pairs did they have?
Only about 4-6 pair, all size 12. They had a pair of Black/Metallic Vs in size 15 that I posted a while back...don't know if a NTer got themor not but they are gone.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

quick question about the F&F cards, i have 1 card but theres 3 outlets in my area i want to go to... if i buy something at the first store, will they take the card from me? thanks for any help
They are supposed too but i have asked and in some cases begged to keep the card and they let me!

Only about 4-6 pair, all size 12. They had a pair of Black/Metallic Vs in size 15 that I posted a while back...don't know if a NTer got them or not but they are gone.

at this point, i just wanna know... how much were they? best pick up of the year to be honest. strictly based off the fact that they dropped a couple of yearsago

Originally Posted by bigj505

at this point, i just wanna know... how much were they? best pick up of the year to be honest. strictly based off the fact that they dropped a couple of years ago
I wouldn't say best of the year. HOH Blue Foamposite and HOH Kidd Flightposite bothhit outlets this year.

Only about 4-6 pair, all size 12. They had a pair of Black/Metallic Vs in size 15 that I posted a while back...don't know if a NTer got them or not but they are gone.

at this point, i just wanna know... how much were they? best pick up of the year to be honest. strictly based off the fact that they dropped a couple of years ago

$89.99+employee discount=$62.99+tax
smokin.gif

Nice pick up, but not even the best at my store.
Some employees drove 3 hours to the Memphis Employee Store...waited in line for the 11/12 CDP...sold out by the time they get in...at work a few weeks later arandom box shows up from Memphis....2 11/12 CDPs size 9....11/12 CDP less than $150
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Some employees drove 3 hours to the Memphis Employee Store...waited in line for the 11/12 CDP...sold out by the time they get in...at work a few weeks later a random box shows up from Memphis....2 11/12 CDPs size 9....11/12 CDP less than $150
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
sounds like a winner... but i still think the yellow 4s (thunder or lightning) were the best pick ups of all... quality is better... price issuper... didnt they retail for like 250 or 300? and very very few people can say they have those shoes...
but yea
pimp.gif
for the IVs
pimp.gif
for the 11/12 price
pimp.gif
for me giving props and not giving into the hatorade thirst

my best pick up was from the Nike outlet in Michigan City, IN.
I got the sample yellow/black hd's for $30
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

pimp.gif

Really, thats a surprise.

That outlet gets NOTHING.

Best find recently was not me but my friend. Out here at Limerick, PA this past saturday he found a size 11 Air Jordan 2009. The Black ones with the shoehorns, flightclub release. Lady at the outlet said it had been returned that day. He picked them up for $185, which isn't a huge discount but still a greatfind.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

pimp.gif

Really, thats a surprise.

That outlet gets NOTHING.
Yup I know, I rarely go there but one day last november I stopped in and there they were.
A simple box switch and they were mine
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Some employees drove 3 hours to the Memphis Employee Store...waited in line for the 11/12 CDP...sold out by the time they get in...at work a few weeks later a random box shows up from Memphis....2 11/12 CDPs size 9....11/12 CDP less than $150
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
sounds like a winner... but i still think the yellow 4s (thunder or lightning) were the best pick ups of all... quality is better... price is super... didnt they retail for like 250 or 300? and very very few people can say they have those shoes...
but yea
pimp.gif
for the IVs
pimp.gif
for the 11/12 price
pimp.gif
for me giving props and not giving into the hatorade thirst
Same here. My ONLY request is that you be a lot more timely on what outlet gets/got what.

ITS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

eBay / live.com cashback = 25% (it's back)
25% keyword: "xbox" <- confirmed in safari and IE (windows xp and vista)

8% keywords: "t43" or "p90x" <- confirmed in firefox (windows xp and vista)

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

ITS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

eBay / live.com cashback = 25% (it's back)
25% keyword: "xbox" <- confirmed in safari and IE (windows xp and vista)

8% keywords: "t43" or "p90x" <- confirmed in firefox (windows xp and vista)
only 8% pulled up for me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom