February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Nice update SLP - any chance any of you in chicago could scoop me up some of those all blk hyperdunks with the 30% off. I would throw in a few $$$ of course.Need a 10.5 or 11 and a size 12. I would return the favor of course. I will be hitting up the block in orange tonite and will post updates tonite.

busted a mission the last 2 days going to outlets...

thursday after school headed to...

Lake Elsinore
Air Force Max white/red/black 34.99+F&F=24.49
nothing really worth mentioning.

San Ysidro
Air Jordan Retro 8 LS (white / anthracite / dark orange) Size 7 & 10 99.99
AJF3 reed/oak fsr 99.99 or 89.99 i forgot
flight lite low red/black
pretty much same info thats been posted in the last few updates

Orange
tripped out when i saw the huaraches for 29.99. they were 51.99 a week ago. had a scoop up a pair
still had the ajf12 silver/glacier size 11.5 for 64.99. was gonna cop but the shoes had small signs of wear on them
probably from mad dudes trying them on.

EDIT
forgot about Ontario
like everyone said, nothing really there. but dunno, someone may have returned something
and you could get lucky. also i know theyre getting in LeBron VIs (white/black/varsity red)
and pippens. if youre looking for jordan gear and track jackets. theres a decent selection

Not much to report from Johnson Creek they had scattered sizes Cinder AM95 59.99

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new4/nike_max95_cin_pearl.htm

Pippens scattered (11-13 for sure) 59.99

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new4/nike_pippen1_tar_sunset.htm

Got myself a steal somebody I know that works in the back was going through inventory before this weekend to see if they had anything he wanted to cop and camealong a B-Grade pair of Jordan V's sz 11.5 got them $59.99 and 30% off nice steal, haven't had one from that outlet in awhile.

tired.gif
I wish I lived near that south chicago outlet, so much stuff would becopped. Ill give you guys a update on the nike in riverhead later tonight

An updates from Vacaville? I want to know if it's worth it to drive out there tomorrow to use my F&F Card or just see what's at Folsom

damn bulk buyer alert at jeffersonville today he was buyin all the shox nz that was 59.99 he was talking to the manager about an xtra 15% off because he wasspending over 1500.00. i just laughed when i heard that said how much r u making off of them ? anyway manager said "no" . womens shox were 49.993differnt styles nice one sister -in-law got all 3 for the price of one.

do any outlets still have any foamposites or flightposites? I know my local Outlet doesn't have anything, but I remember awhile back someone saying thatthe LA and Vegas stores had a number of pairs of different colors of flightposites and foamposites. so, is there anything left that anyone knows of? also, doany stores still have af 25s or zoom flight 95s? thanks in advance.

Does anyone have an extra friends and family outlet card that they can send me? Much thanks and appreciation

I just got back from riverhead. while I was checkin the back wall I came across a pair of puerto rico hyperdunk mismarked down to 49.99$ in my size 12. I was
eek.gif
cause all the other hyperdunks were 109.99$. Well anyway I grabbed themright away and with my F&F card they were 34.99$. Anyway back to the update, there was a size 11 and two size 13s of the puerto rico hyperdunk on the backwall. Also they had a bunch of size 10-12 in those kobe trainers that have just hit recently for 29.99$. Also had black and blue 3 fusions for 109.99. Besidesthat not much else there.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I just got back from riverhead. while I was checkin the back wall I came across a pair of puerto rico hyperdunk mismarked down to 49.99$ in my size 12. I was
eek.gif
cause all the other hyperdunks were 109.99$. Well anyway I grabbed them right away and with my F&F card they were 34.99$. Anyway back to the update, there was a size 11 and two size 13s of the puerto rico hyperdunk on the back wall. Also they had a bunch of size 10-12 in those kobe trainers that have just hit recently for 29.99$. Also had black and blue 3 fusions for 109.99. Besides that not much else there. Check the deer park outlet better selection

silverthorne co didn't have much:

air force 1 infrared $39.99, some sizes left. They had at least 9.5s, no 10.5 or 11 though

jordan 11 low black with yellow $59.99 (fsr i believe)

colorado mills nike didn't have much either:

zf96 (grey/black/white) $49.99 (some sizes, no more 10.5) - these ended up being about $38 after f&f, thanks to joey sole

some dunks $49.99 (fsr)

the ultimate come ups were at polo (cashmere cable knit sweater - retail $425 - for $60) and timberland ($178 winter coat with fleece liner for $30).

Sorry mods please delete my last post tried to quote and answer lol Anyway long island people check out deer park nike, good selection. Hyperdunks, af1's,sharkleys some nice stuff.

thanks JOEYSOLE i used the coupon today at Jersey Gardens just picked up some workout gear and a new foot sensor

incheck did deer park just get sharkleys? I was there last night and didnt see them, maybe ill stop by there tommorow.

Went to the South Chi today.
Picked up those black/purple flight lite high's and some Royal Foamdome's (which were $70 with the F&F card)
pimp.gif

There was a lot of people there and I was impressed with the selection of kicks.
I was going to cop some zoom flight 95's that were $25 but this one dude was looking for them because he just put them down
and was going to buy them, so I gave them to him (I would of felt bad if I copped
laugh.gif
)

btw, I was wearing purple snake blazer's and a black LRG fitted.

one more thing, thanks once again joeysole, you saved me like $60
pimp.gif

They were up on top shelf 2 pairs 9.5 or 10 I think.
White and blue with kind of pinstriping on back. When you go ask an associate if they have any sneakers in the back in your size that they are going to putout. I've had success with that, got yankee all star air force 1 highs couple weeks ago like that.

Back
Top Bottom