February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

ohwell.gif
djshabby2005 wrote:

leessburg VA

$1.97 had about 10 left

nikesb_safari_i_pod_ex.jpg

Wow..i really want one but i dont think they do phone order on it....
ohwell.gif

r these for IPOD's OR CELL's???:.

Went back to the Las Vegas Outlet Center today.

Grabbed a pair of all white Kobe 2's for $14 after the discount. I think they still have a couple of pairs above size 13.

Picked up those black/purple flight lite high's and some Royal Foamdome's (which were $70 with the F&F card)
pimp.gif

Damn you

NIKE, if your reading this PLEASE make a code that works over the phone even if its only once a year! Is it my fault the closest outlets are hours from me andhave a selection comparable to that of Circuit City's liquidation sale weeks after everyone has ran through everything?

*slumps back and seat and remembers diaz vs marquez*

Well, at least I didn't miss out on the fight of the year
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

one more thing, thanks once again joeysole, you saved me like $60
pimp.gif
Along with Black History Month, Febuary should be Joeysole month!
Lol, he is single handedly pumping money back into the economy!

i will be making another trip to leesburg tomorrow...if anyone needs help copping that SB case just shoot me a PM ill scoop one up. and yes i do have a F&Fcard

leesburg also has sample solider 2s white/forest green sizes $59.99 only saw like 2 pairs

Good pickup on those royal foadomes for $70 Redrum,

I would scoop in a hearbeat if I could get that deal...

I know they can be had for $100 + shipping through a phone order, but $70 seems so much better to me...

Anybody going to Chicago (or Seattle, which had them too I believe) and wanna scoop me a 7.5 w/ the FnF?...Itd be greatly appreciated...

..Paypal ready..

Xpressions in hartford CT got the halfcents in sz 9.5 and another store on main street has the eggplants in a 7.5... theres isnt a lot of stores on main streetso it shouldnt be hard to find... it starts with an S... imma try and remember the name and i'll update if i do... and both were retail and only sizes left

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Wrentham Ma....Foamposite Lites all black $ 79.99 Sizes 8,8.5,9,10,10.5,12,13

what else did they have in Wrentham

I have a feeling these are going to be higly desired in tv next few years. Just like the foamposites (all black) sat on shelves for months after release date.These are a steal at $79. I feel like buying a pair but with the release of the Griffey I don't know if I should wait or scoop immediately.

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

Xpressions in hartford CT got the halfcents in sz 9.5 and another store on main street has the eggplants in a 7.5... theres isnt a lot of stores on main street so it shouldnt be hard to find... it starts with an S... imma try and remember the name and i'll update if i do... and both were retail and only sizes left
Are you talkin about Salvins?

Hey guys, the store manager at South Chicago is pretty cool. He's a sneakerhead himself, and I get coupons from him all the time to hand out. Feel freeto ask him for a coupon next time Friends and Family comes around. Just don't come in there the day of asking for it because they hand them all out. Iasked him like 2 weeks ago and he gave me 10 to give to friends. I handed them all out, and needed more and he said just make sure to give them to folks whowill use it. He reads Niketalk frequently and stays up on the shoe game. I live north of Chicago a bit, but hit that store pretty frequently. By far thebest selection of sportswear and Jordan in all the factory stores I've been too. Retros have dried up, but still have found some great kicks there. Andthe women's selection is pretty sick too, my girl gets heat there all the time. She buys more than me. I'll let you all know if I hear of any othergood stuff coming around the Chicago area outlets.

dope update SLP Product!
a lot of nice shoes they have at that outlet, but then again i have never been to the outlets around my area for the longest time.

Ontario Mills Outlet in California has abuncha junk. Team Jordans.... That's about it. They had a decent selection of Jordan Brand Clothing, couple of Kobejackets in L-XL..Looked pretty nice, other than that I wouldn't bother going.

Thanks for the Elsinore outlet couple pages back, I know not to make the drive out there anymore.

Pleasant Prairie, WI update

Air Jordan XX2 - Black/Red $99 - mostly sz 9-12
Jordan 2.5 - Black & Grey colorways $79 - FSR
China Premium Hyperdunks - Red/Gold $109 - scattered sizes
Dunkesto - Red/Blue $39 - FSR
Max BW - Black/White Leather $49 - most sizes (pictured below)
Shox NZ - (4 colorways)
DT Max - White/Red $69 (i think) - scattered sizes
Zoom Turf -Black $39 - most sizes
Zoom Flight 96 - Black, Black/royal, grey $49 - scattered sizes
Jordan Esterno - Black/Red $79 - FSR
Jordan M5 - Black/White $79 - most sizes
Jordan Team Elite Low - Black/Yellow $59 - FSR
Jordan True Flight - Black, White/Blue $79 - FSR
Jordan Trunner Q4 - Black/Red $59 - FSR

Thats all that stands out for now. I will update as the synapses fire.

Discover Mills update

Air Max BW
These were FSR up to a 10 and 10 only.
The first 1/8 of the swoosh has a cosmetic defect causing it to turn yellow.
Other than that the shoe is top notch.

Air Pegasus '83
FSR for both of these

FSR: Air Rejuven8, Benni Swoosh
Now This is weird: They put the supreme quality, Omega lvl (lol) Air Rejuven8 slide next to the -literally- straight hard plastic Benni Swoosh (
sick.gif
) and and made the Rejuven8 less than the Swoosh. Capatilize my friends!
(Just look at the Suggestive retail for both of these.)

(For those that dont know, the Rejuvn8's are meant to HEAL your weary feet. Its like walking on gelencapsulated by air supported by Nike free technology. Therefore, every step causes your foot to have an undeniable, blissful orgasm
smile.gif
)

Air Max Wright
FSR up to 15 (except 12. all sold out
frown.gif
)

Shox Experience FSR ($99.99)
China_Nike_Shox_Experience_Running_Shoe200891222582510.jpg

[h1]Nike Derek Jeter Vital Metal FSR ($49.99)
[/h1]
17086601_w.jpg

And Yet again, Air Structure Triax '91 ($79.99)
blueairstructure.jpg

PM me if you want info on a CDP 2/21 in a size 7 1/2 or 8
roll.gif

Originally Posted by acp23

Xpressions in hartford CT got the halfcents in sz 9.5 and another store on main street has the eggplants in a 7.5... theres isnt a lot of stores on main street so it shouldnt be hard to find... it starts with an S... imma try and remember the name and i'll update if i do... and both were retail and only sizes left

Wow there are actually people from Hartford on here? Salvins is the one he is talking about on Main Street. I was in there last week and did not see anyeggplant foams though, but maybe they got a late shipment? As for Xpressions, that store is mad shady, I would not be surprised if they marked that up an extra$50.

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Pleasant Prairie, WI update

Air Jordan XX2 - Black/Red $99 - mostly sz 9-12
Jordan 2.5 - Black & Grey colorways $79 - FSR
China Premium Hyperdunks - Red/Gold $109 - scattered sizes
Dunkesto - Red/Blue $39 - FSR
Max BW - Black/White Leather $49 - most sizes (pictured below)
Shox NZ - (4 colorways)
DT Max - White/Red $69 (i think) - scattered sizes
Zoom Turf -Black $39 - most sizes
Zoom Flight 96 - Black, Black/royal, grey $49 - scattered sizes
Jordan Esterno - Black/Red $79 - FSR
Jordan M5 - Black/White $79 - most sizes
Jordan Team Elite Low - Black/Yellow $59 - FSR
Jordan True Flight - Black, White/Blue $79 - FSR
Jordan Trainer ??? - Black/Red $49 - FSR

Thats all that stands out for now. I will update as the synapses fire.
man im glad i waited on these i want a pair to ball in.

big thanks to joeysole for hooking me up with the F&F coupon...picked up jordan shorts and jordan pants for me and picked up a pair of AJF 20 for my cousin

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by acp23

Wow there are actually people from Hartford on here? Salvins is the one he is talking about on Main Street. I was in there last week and did not see any eggplant foams though, but maybe they got a late shipment? As for Xpressions, that store is mad shady, I would not be surprised if they marked that up an extra $50.
yeaa it is Salvins shoes... and i think the dude said that the 7.5 was a return but they def had em and that was the only sz... and Xpresions hadsome decent deals but the 1/2 cents were def retail... and im from Norwalk but i just go to school in New Britain so i decided to check a few spots out

Houston Premium Outlet has Lebron Zoom 6 white/black-varsity red #346526-101 for $79.99

March 1 - time for a new post!

I just got back from Ft Myers and Estero in FL and neither store had much of anything - the only deal were air tech challenges for $14 (after F&F)

to any other outlet goers, this is what i'm looking for (and prices would be appreciated):
zoom flight 95s (white/navy and black/white) sz 11.5-12
womens jordan low denims sz 13
white lebron Vs sz 11.5-12
white/gold air force 25s sz 11.5
air prestige mid/
hi all white 11.5-12
any flightposites 11-11.5

Originally Posted by jer23

March 1 - time for a new post!

DANG!! March already!! Anyway, was at Leesburg outlet today:
Jordan I womens low denim size 9 and up $20
Few Lebron Soldier II samples size 9 on the hash wall- white and gray and white and green-$60 copped pair each with the F&F
Nice assortment of Jordan clothing for 20% off.
Puerto Rico and China HD's Size 10-13-$110.

jeffersonville had them bw's up there but i dont thinkt hat is cosmetic defect is it? i thought the swoosh was supposed to be yellow cus its dope. 49.99FSR and i got my 30% off thanks to tepster

i got a ton of stuff for cheap. hoodie like 10.00, acg jacket about 13.00, those bw's, etc.

airmax tn/97 hybrid black 79.99 about FSR
some good running shoes
a white/ blue am 90. the shoe is mostly white with navy blue around the ankle and no mesh 69.99 FSR pretty decent but not great price really
a couple premium AF1's. not familiar with forces but it was the cream/neon green pair with neon green laces 59.99 FSR, also white/blue/gold swoosh looklike some olympic or something 69.99 FSR i believe and a couple others
a bunch of shox nz i think they were
bought a couple of weird t-shirts i thought that are halfway dope for 14.99 plus 30% off FSR
9b625c3e03d833d4479620d5afb387851f93034.pjpg
b85356c3e119d5b13c1b48596bbf720459e1df1.pjpg

harejordan, thanks for the update. i'll give leesburg a call tomorrow to see if they have 13s in the denim jordans.

Back
Top Bottom