February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

As of yesterday the Air Zoom Flight 96(All three colors) have been marked down to $49.99 at the Sevierville Factory store(should be the same at all otherfactory stores as well), still not that cheap but better then the $69.99 they have been for months.

On ndc, 6 Rings price show $114.99, but when you click it goes back to$160. Just thought it was weird.

Wouldn't mind getting the black one for $92 w/promo code.

Only thing new at Discover Mills

Air Structure Triax '91 retros $79.99
blueairstructure.jpg

Originally Posted by flipknoc

On ndc, 6 Rings price show $114.99, but when you click it goes back to $160. Just thought it was weird.

Wouldn't mind getting the black one for $92 w/promo code.
its been doing that with a couple of shoes

If anybody's willing to help a cat out, and scoop up the air force max (9.5) for me, I could paypal the money to ya plus shipping.

Question for any Memphis heads. My friend is going to Memphis at the end of the month and wants me to go with him. It is approximately a 5-6 hour drive fromhere, but with Friends and Family that weekend, and if I'm not mistaken, a clearance outlet and a regular outlet, would it be a good idea for me to go justto see what shoes they have? I have a good amount of expendable income right now, and he can get us into the Employee Store. Worth it?

^ i heard about that guy. thats pretty crazy, did any NY nters go and see bailout bill?

SMH... im really blown i missed out on those Barkleys for $40.. is there any other code ?

Great Mall update:
FSR White/purplce Kobe Laser 2k4s (with the #8 on the back)
Once again, Great Mall didn't have anything. Back wall was all bad. Clothing was the same as always.

Question on the stock locator - can you call and just ask for a certain model of a shoe, or do you need the color code for each individual colorway as well?For instance, on the Jordan XX3's, could you simply tell them 318376, or do you need to go through each individual colorway tag like -001, -011, etc. tojust check and see if there is any colorway of the shoe available anywhere? I tried to do that and the woman acted like I was crazy, but I just can'timagine that they can't tell you if the model of the shoe is available somewhere, regardless of a specific colorway.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Question on the stock locator - can you call and just ask for a certain model of a shoe, or do you need the color code for each individual colorway as well? For instance, on the Jordan XX3's, could you simply tell them 318376, or do you need to go through each individual colorway tag like -001, -011, etc. to just check and see if there is any colorway of the shoe available anywhere? I tried to do that and the woman acted like I was crazy, but I just can't imagine that they can't tell you if the model of the shoe is available somewhere, regardless of a specific colorway.

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure they can look up the style without the color code. I have called and asked about a style and color, and the guy told me hefound a few colors in the style I was looking for, and started naming off the stores and the color codes. So, I would assume yes. It can't hurt to pickup the phone and give it a shot. Most reps are pretty helpful.

Originally Posted by Driftracer

Great Mall update:
FSR White/purplce Kobe Laser 2k4s (with the #8 on the back)
Once again, Great Mall didn't have anything. Back wall was all bad. Clothing was the same as always.
How much? Those are starting to pop up at a lot of outlets.

Question on the stock locator - can you call and just ask for a certain model of a shoe, or do you need the color code for each individual colorway as well? For instance, on the Jordan XX3's, could you simply tell them 318376, or do you need to go through each individual colorway tag like -001, -011, etc. to just check and see if there is any colorway of the shoe available anywhere? I tried to do that and the woman acted like I was crazy, but I just can't imagine that they can't tell you if the model of the shoe is available somewhere, regardless of a specific colorway.

Thanks!
If you are talking about stock locater from Footlocker, you will need a SKU number.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure they can look up the style without the color code. I have called and asked about a style and color, and the guy told me he found a few colors in the style I was looking for, and started naming off the stores and the color codes. So, I would assume yes. It can't hurt to pick up the phone and give it a shot. Most reps are pretty helpful.
Sounds like I just caught a bad rep then - I'll give it another shot this week. Glad to know someone has had more success than I have
smile.gif

Thanks!

^^^^^^yea i called before and sometimes you do get those reps that dont even kno they work for nike.
by the way woodburn outlet has fusion 20s highs and lows. they also had tons of new gear, i think they were for the CDP packs.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure they can look up the style without the color code. I have called and asked about a style and color, and the guy told me he found a few colors in the style I was looking for, and started naming off the stores and the color codes. So, I would assume yes. It can't hurt to pick up the phone and give it a shot. Most reps are pretty helpful.
Sounds like I just caught a bad rep then - I'll give it another shot this week. Glad to know someone has had more success than I have
smile.gif

Thanks!

If you're calling a Nike store, they can look up a shoe with NikeFind without the color code.

Finishline:

Jordan Men's PHLY Lo Basketball Shoes $39.98; various sizes from 8-13; 4 different colorways - all wht, wht/red/blk/green, blk/green/red, and navyblue/red/wht
Jordan Men's XX3 - Wizards (sz 8 only), Carolina (sz 8-10,11) and Bulls (sz 7.5,8,9.5,10.5)
Jordan Spike Messenger bag $49.99

As of today 10am PST.

Back
Top Bottom