February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Good info on the xx3's, I just wish a decent discount code would work. I would get those bulls xx3's but I can't bring myself to pay $200 forthem...

For anybody who does buy from finishline, you can do the live.com cashback. It's only 10% though, so the discount is only $18.50 on the XX3's. And youhave to wait 2+ months to get that $18.50...

^^^I would get the XX3's as well but not for $200; still waiting to see them at the outlets
nerd.gif

Just got back form San Marcos.. They still don't really have anything. They have the AJF V's with the plade on them. They had a pair of Purto RicoHyperdunks on the hash wall for $110 but they were only in size 10 I think. Other then that there was nothing..

Oh yeah.. I got me a pair of Chalks that were on the hash wall. They were the only pair and I scooped 'em up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For those asking about the kobe jacket info I posted on pg 2, the style #'s are posted below.
*By the way, these are for the kobe 2 jacket, not the kobe 3's. My mistake.

253964-010 blk/yellow maize ; no more at last viejas, got the last one.
253964-001 wht/purple; had 3-5 in Med size only. $24.99

This was for the las viejas outlet #619-659-3460.

If anyone has seen any Zoom Flight Five at the outlets recently, please let me know. I called Nike Locater and they said it wasn't available anymore, but Idon't think that's right, I thought these were everywhere. Thanks!

24055141_w.jpg

Originally Posted by r00m112

If anyone has seen any Zoom Flight Five at the outlets recently, please let me know. I called Nike Locater and they said it wasn't available anymore, but I don't think that's right, I thought these were everywhere. Thanks!

24055141_w.jpg
They were like $29.99. They could be all sold out. Try San Marcos, I got them from there like 2 months ago.

Thanks for the info ChewDeezy, I called over there and they don't have them any more. Any else seen them?

try castle rock, co. they had em but it was a while ago and they were like $35 so they probably sold out. worth a call though.

Ontario Mills update

Air Force Max Obsidian/White Size 11 $24.99 hash wall
Nike Hyperdunk Supreme (Puerto Rico) 333373-411 Varsity Royal/White-University Red FSR
Air Jordan Force 20 AJF20 Mid (navy / white) 331823-411 $109.99 FSR

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

If anyone has seen any Zoom Flight Five at the outlets recently, please let me know. I called Nike Locater and they said it wasn't available anymore, but I don't think that's right, I thought these were everywhere. Thanks!

24055141_w.jpg
They were like $29.99. They could be all sold out. Try San Marcos, I got them from there like 2 months ago.

vacaville has these , scattered sizes on hash wall... price u gotta call and check....

Thanks Leron James and andyMR3. I'm going to call both places this morning.

As for the CDP 11's hitting outlets, I'm not so sure the chances are good of that happening. We are still waiting on the 3s, 4s, and 16s to hit andit's not looking like that will happen.

24055141_w.jpg

Dont know if you found these yet but Prime Outlets in Grove City, PA had those on the wall not sure what size or price i just know they had a 10.5 onThursday.

Originally Posted by tgavin107

24055141_w.jpg

Dont know if you found these yet but Prime Outlets in Grove City, PA had those on the wall not sure what size or price i just know they had a 10.5 on Thursday.
Thanks for everyone's help. Of the 4 places I called, this place had them but for 59.99!! No wonder they still had them.

Back
Top Bottom