Federal Job Thread - US Customs is hiring

Hello:
United States Customs and Border Protections is hiring for all regions. This is specifically Customs that is hiring.

For some reasons testing locations are kind of messed up unlike Border Patrol testing locations, Customs testing are in odd areas.

This is entry level at the GS-5 to GS-7, you'll need to have either a 4 year degree, Military, or 3 years of prior work experience specifically dealing with people.

Never the less please apply here:

https://cbpmhc.hr-services.org/CBPO/

-Jacob

Hello:
United States Customs and Border Protections is hiring for all regions. This is specifically Customs that is hiring.

For some reasons testing locations are kind of messed up unlike Border Patrol testing locations, Customs testing are in odd areas.

This is entry level at the GS-5 to GS-7, you'll need to have either a 4 year degree, Military, or 3 years of prior work experience specifically dealing with people.

Never the less please apply here:

https://cbpmhc.hr-services.org/CBPO/

-Jacob

I took this exam in Boston like 2-3 years ago, they kept updating my status but was never called for the hiring process.. im all set.

Oh when asked how You heard about this please do the following.

Select "Other" > Type "Niketalk"

Thanks,

-Jacob

Oh when asked how You heard about this please do the following.

Select "Other" > Type "Niketalk"

Thanks,

-Jacob

I took this exam in Boston like 2-3 years ago, they kept updating my status but was never called for the hiring process.. im all set.

Thought there was a freeze on Gov jobs?

also there's already a federal job thread somewhere

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Hmmz hopefully they don't make you start over.

omgitswes wrote:

I know I made the other one it was FAMS.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Hmmz hopefully they don't make you start over.

omgitswes wrote:

I know I made the other one it was FAMS.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

I took the test yesterday in LA.

How'd you take the test when open period started today?
Maybe you're thinking border patrol.

I took the test for Customs & Border Patrol.  Maybe its not the same, either way I can almost bet its the same test??

I took the test for Customs & Border Patrol.  Maybe its not the same, either way I can almost bet its the same test??

Was there a Spanish test or a test to see if you can learn Spanish?

Was there a Spanish test or a test to see if you can learn Spanish?

federal goverment is always trying to hire. I work for social security and we interview a lot of people all year long. there is going to be a large group of people that are going to retire because they are baby boomers so get an ap in asap.we are going to hire a lot of people within the next few years. so, if you got that degree or work experience then file for any federal agency.

Back
Top Bottom