Feeling like you want to sell ALL your shoes?

What's Up NT
I'm getting married in July and I want more money saved up. I have like 3K saved now and I want 10K saved by July..  I am wanting to sell all my shoes. My fiancée is telling me no because I will regret it later.. It feels so hard letting them go. Why? I'm not sure at all? I'm just kinda bored with the whole collecting thing. I mean I have been spending $ like no other.. Since December I have spent $3000 just on shoes and it's only February. Sad thing is I don't even wear them. I have them tucked away in zip lock baggies in a closet... Is it possible to be addiction?

Has anybody else gone through this before? 
ohwell.gif

What's Up NT
I'm getting married in July and I want more money saved up. I have like 3K saved now and I want 10K saved by July..  I am wanting to sell all my shoes. My fiancée is telling me no because I will regret it later.. It feels so hard letting them go. Why? I'm not sure at all? I'm just kinda bored with the whole collecting thing. I mean I have been spending $ like no other.. Since December I have spent $3000 just on shoes and it's only February. Sad thing is I don't even wear them. I have them tucked away in zip lock baggies in a closet... Is it possible to be addiction?

Has anybody else gone through this before? 
ohwell.gif

Happened to me before.

I sold off a good chunk of shoes. A few I regret selling, others I had no problem parting ways with. But boy, the money was good.

Some people can do this for life, others will call it quits eventually. In the end, only you know what's best for you.

I find myself wanting to sell a lot of em again. They can all be replaced.

Happened to me before.

I sold off a good chunk of shoes. A few I regret selling, others I had no problem parting ways with. But boy, the money was good.

Some people can do this for life, others will call it quits eventually. In the end, only you know what's best for you.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Happened to me before.

Yeah I know what your saying. I open up my closet and I see just boxes and I get mad because I feel like it's just money sitting there... in zip locks.. 

The ones I'm talking about no I don't wear. I go to a nike outlet and buy shoes like AM95 or stabs and wore those everyday. I have worn a few maybe once or twice but I have been so worried about them creasing and getting dirty and yellowing and not being able to sell later lol I have been like a fear lol.. I know I'm not alone on this.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Happened to me before.

Yeah I know what your saying. I open up my closet and I see just boxes and I get mad because I feel like it's just money sitting there... in zip locks.. 

The ones I'm talking about no I don't wear. I go to a nike outlet and buy shoes like AM95 or stabs and wore those everyday. I have worn a few maybe once or twice but I have been so worried about them creasing and getting dirty and yellowing and not being able to sell later lol I have been like a fear lol.. I know I'm not alone on this.

I got some stuff I would def like to part with soon

but others I feel I wont find again, or at least not at the reasonable price I paid
ohwell.gif

but others I feel I wont find again, or at least not at the reasonable price I paid
ohwell.gif

i want to drop bout half my joints cus i dont wear them no more but im to lazy
i got like 20 pair tho so droppin half would be a good idea

i want to drop bout half my joints cus i dont wear them no more but im to lazy
i got like 20 pair tho so droppin half would be a good idea

Originally Posted by xbiker47

ohwell.gif

EXACTLY!!! I have found some amazing deals on Nt, Ebay and ISS. That I think if I were to ever try to get again I will be paying rape prices. 

Originally Posted by xbiker47

ohwell.gif

EXACTLY!!! I have found some amazing deals on Nt, Ebay and ISS. That I think if I were to ever try to get again I will be paying rape prices. 

Ive been wanting to sell a lot of my shoes for a while now. It's just been hard to pull the trigger.

Ive been wanting to sell a lot of my shoes for a while now. It's just been hard to pull the trigger.

I kinda feel what you saying. Somethings are more important than kicks. I actually parted ways with my collection only cause I got tired of the sneaker game as I am def. getting older. I can agree it is an addiction.
tired.gif

I kinda feel what you saying. Somethings are more important than kicks. I actually parted ways with my collection only cause I got tired of the sneaker game as I am def. getting older. I can agree it is an addiction.
tired.gif

i'm ready to sell off a good 50-75 pairs myself.

i'm a rookie when it comes to selling online though 
tired.gif

i'm ready to sell off a good 50-75 pairs myself.

i'm a rookie when it comes to selling online though 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom