Feeling like you want to sell ALL your shoes?

u wont' regret it...i sold off all my shoes for my car. i guess you have to look at the bigger picture...seriously what the hell are you gona do with 100 pairs of shoes after ur married? might as well free up that cash and spend it on something more meaningful.

u wont' regret it...i sold off all my shoes for my car. i guess you have to look at the bigger picture...seriously what the hell are you gona do with 100 pairs of shoes after ur married? might as well free up that cash and spend it on something more meaningful.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

This.

There are way too many other things I'd like to get. My own place, new car, vacations, etc.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

This.

There are way too many other things I'd like to get. My own place, new car, vacations, etc.

Yeah, I know their are much more important things than kicks. I don't wanna sell then regret it completely 2-3 months or a year later ya know.
Like I have a feeling I will end up doing lol I

Yeah, I know their are much more important things than kicks. I don't wanna sell then regret it completely 2-3 months or a year later ya know.
Like I have a feeling I will end up doing lol I

Originally Posted by JRIV174

940--Try Ebay or Craigslist. Its worth a try. I sold most of my collection on Ebay.

i really want to try ebay but all hear is bad stuff from them now and days. i guess the fee's aren't worth it now and days?

Originally Posted by JRIV174

940--Try Ebay or Craigslist. Its worth a try. I sold most of my collection on Ebay.

i really want to try ebay but all hear is bad stuff from them now and days. i guess the fee's aren't worth it now and days?

i feel you. sometimes i feel like just selling everything because i dont really have time to wear them. with work it seems like i only wear sneakers on the weekend and money will be great. i sold a pair of j.kidd flight, vip flights and kaws af1- paid for my family trip to disney last summer
pimp.gif

i feel you. sometimes i feel like just selling everything because i dont really have time to wear them. with work it seems like i only wear sneakers on the weekend and money will be great. i sold a pair of j.kidd flight, vip flights and kaws af1- paid for my family trip to disney last summer
pimp.gif

Same position, wanna sell most of the collection, my GF doesnt want me to either she thinks I'll just buy more (which maybe true). But I dont want like 60 shoe boxes in my closet anymore. Was thinking about Ebay but the fees seem way too high. I'll throw some up in the Buy and Sell forum, but I want to liquidate asap without much effort.

Same position, wanna sell most of the collection, my GF doesnt want me to either she thinks I'll just buy more (which maybe true). But I dont want like 60 shoe boxes in my closet anymore. Was thinking about Ebay but the fees seem way too high. I'll throw some up in the Buy and Sell forum, but I want to liquidate asap without much effort.

What's these fees that everyone is talking about on ebay? I am about to start putting them up and I want to know what I am getting myself into.

What's these fees that everyone is talking about on ebay? I am about to start putting them up and I want to know what I am getting myself into.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

They're gonna take like 9-12%, I believe...

Originally Posted by Code6

What if I sell them with high shipping... Low starting offers?

Originally Posted by Code6

What if I sell them with high shipping... Low starting offers?

Back
Top Bottom