Feeling like you want to sell ALL your shoes?

yeah, ebay will take like 12% plus paypal will take another 3-4%. unless you make a really good profit, its not worth the hassle. i would do the buy/sell forum or craigslist.

but i sold about 90% of my collection back in 09 and i regret selling a lot of them. i graduated and started a new job, so i needed to buy a bunch of professional clothes and stuff.

i guess the best advice would be to go through all the sneakers you have and pick out the ones you truly cherish and sell the rest. because some you prob wont find again and the ones you can find, you will probobly pay waaaay more $ for the second time.

yeah, ebay will take like 12% plus paypal will take another 3-4%. unless you make a really good profit, its not worth the hassle. i would do the buy/sell forum or craigslist.

but i sold about 90% of my collection back in 09 and i regret selling a lot of them. i graduated and started a new job, so i needed to buy a bunch of professional clothes and stuff.

i guess the best advice would be to go through all the sneakers you have and pick out the ones you truly cherish and sell the rest. because some you prob wont find again and the ones you can find, you will probobly pay waaaay more $ for the second time.

I HAVE PAID CASH FOR COLLECTIONS FROM NTERS B4, also

Wow, I wouldn't consider marriage with only 10k, that's just me though

I HAVE PAID CASH FOR COLLECTIONS FROM NTERS B4, also

Wow, I wouldn't consider marriage with only 10k, that's just me though

I would say sell em but your bout to blow it all on this broad so you might as well keep em and save the money for when you really need it.

I would say sell em but your bout to blow it all on this broad so you might as well keep em and save the money for when you really need it.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

1. Don't call my fiancee a broad. 

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

1. Don't call my fiancee a broad. 

I just want to say that i wear a sz12/13 and i will be more than happy to buy sneakers well below market value off of chumps that are now scrambling for money.

Edit - You're seriously about to spend $10,000 on a wedding and you only have $3,000 saved up. First of all, that job is for her parents. Second, live within your means.

You only have 3k saved and you're getting married?

I guess im balling over here

I just want to say that i wear a sz12/13 and i will be more than happy to buy sneakers well below market value off of chumps that are now scrambling for money.

Edit - You're seriously about to spend $10,000 on a wedding and you only have $3,000 saved up. First of all, that job is for her parents. Second, live within your means.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I guess I should state something...
1. My car is paid off.

2. My condo I pay pennies for.. 

3. I'm not paying anything for the wedding her parents are paying for everything. (venue, wedding, food, pictures, everything)

4. I have NO debt.  Except the $80 I owe on my credit card.. 

5. The 3K I have saved is not for the wedding... It's the fact that I want more saved. Not for the wedding. I'm just want us as a couple to have 10k saved up.

I think I am in the right direction... Cool for you. 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I guess I should state something...
1. My car is paid off.

2. My condo I pay pennies for.. 

3. I'm not paying anything for the wedding her parents are paying for everything. (venue, wedding, food, pictures, everything)

4. I have NO debt.  Except the $80 I owe on my credit card.. 

5. The 3K I have saved is not for the wedding... It's the fact that I want more saved. Not for the wedding. I'm just want us as a couple to have 10k saved up.

I think I am in the right direction... Cool for you. 

Why sell them ? Keep it for memory . Unless you're broke don't sell them. Share the shoes with your kids 10-15 years from now

Why sell them ? Keep it for memory . Unless you're broke don't sell them. Share the shoes with your kids 10-15 years from now

I've been wanting to sell my shoes for the longest time, but don't know how to go about it. I'm sitting on close to 200 pairs and its just collecting dust. Majority are DS too.

I've been wanting to sell my shoes for the longest time, but don't know how to go about it. I'm sitting on close to 200 pairs and its just collecting dust. Majority are DS too.

Just go through your collection and keep the ones you want. Sell the rest.

There's bigger and better things out there.

Congrats on the wedding!

Just go through your collection and keep the ones you want. Sell the rest.

There's bigger and better things out there.

Congrats on the wedding!

Back
Top Bottom