Feels good finally getting the recognition for my hard work.

It's 2015 and it's only 3 bout to be 4 months in the year. So many opportunities and things have happened to me already. Just wanna say thanks for all the people I met through here and that have supported me. Bigger things are yet to come. Just watch me work! IG:BomsterJabs_Studio 

Weren't you the NTer who drew Pokemon wearing Jordans? Those were pretty cool.

Glad to see you're doing well 
pimp.gif

You paying licensing fees on all those characters? As you head to the top of your career, watch out for the technicalities.

Thanks for all the love! And to who those are wondering the prints came out real nice^^ And yes I'm using these to build a fan base since we all grew up with these characters and can relate to them but at the same time I'm doing my own original work.

I will start to stray from using licensed characters since I'm working on my own clothing line that will  definitely change the world. This clothing line is not just another clothing line people want to create to make a quick buck but I will tell my story throughout the clothes and actually change people lives around the world. Not only will I help change it but you the buyer will also be doing so too. Everything that has happened to me by going back and living in my homeland (Korea) for the first time for 4 years have changed my whole life. From teaching English to the youth/adults to getting in touch with my roots, I must say I have grown a lot. Coming back to the states, my vision is clear and I know why I'm here and how to be truly happy. Just you guys wait^^ Right now I'm the works of writing my business plan. I can't wait to show the world what I'm about to do.

Back
Top Bottom