Feels good finally getting the recognition for my hard work.

Congrats bro! It makes me happy to see my brethren flourish 
pimp.gif

It's 2015 and it's only 3 bout to be 4 months in the year. So many opportunities and things have happened to me already. Just wanna say thanks for all the people I met through here and that have supported me. Bigger things are yet to come. Just watch me work! IG:BomsterJabs_Studio 
Im confused..?? Dude is geeked because washed up broke everyone forgot about trinidad james gave him a shout out for sub-par work??

@Superb  I guess you're an artist as well and can do better. And It's more than just him being a rapper. I'm not a big fan of his music but I respect him as a person. He's one of the few rappers that didn't let the fame get to his head. He's a humble guy who appreciates people's art such as mine and has been into the sneaker game for a while. He also just held a sneaker give away to the homeless and gave 300 pairs total away with others.

I'm getting nothing but love and exposure for my art. If you knew me you would know I do a lot more serious art than this. I'm doing these to build my brand and a fan base. Thanks for the quote doe.

@Superb  I guess you're an artist as well and can do better. And It's more than just him being a rapper. I'm not a big fan of his music but I respect him as a person. He's one of the few rappers that didn't let the fame get to his head. He's a humble guy who appreciates people's art such as mine and has been into the sneaker game for a while. He also just held a sneaker give away to the homeless and gave 300 pairs total away with others.

I'm getting nothing but love and exposure for my art. If you knew me you would know I do a lot more serious art than this. I'm doing these to build my brand and a fan base. Thanks for the quote doe.
uhm more pics of your girl please

Last edited:
This ___ Superb is something else, man :smh: :lol:

I like your work OP, but I'm truthfully not a fan of these trendy themes. I can see the stuff you whip up when you're done with this being great, so keep NT posted as you progress.

@Superb
 I guess you're an artist as well and can do better. And It's more than just him being a rapper. I'm not a big fan of his music but I respect him as a person. He's one of the few rappers that didn't let the fame get to his head. He's a humble guy who appreciates people's art such as mine and has been into the sneaker game for a while. He also just held a sneaker give away to the homeless and gave 300 pairs total away with others.

uhm more pics of your girl please
View media item 1501009
:nerd:

not really feeling design on the timbs but your artwork is very dope. You don't have to get any sort of permission to draw trademarked characters?

Guarantee you they do.

If he ever got huge they're going to pull out the lube. I'd take them down.

Back
Top Bottom