fella's of NT, do you consider yourself a "stand-up guy?"

Originally Posted by JayHood23

The chicks that say this are the ones that don't want to be made out to look like gold diggers, %@@%#, nut jobs, etc. Women always complain that there arent any good men out there but when they find them they dismiss him because contrary to what they say they want it still isnt good enough. They will complain about how he doesn't have a bad side which leads them to date the guy without a job, always running the streets, and little to no education. And the cycle repeats itself. They complain find a good man, pass him over, find a scum bag, scum bag dogs em out, they complain and repeat 
alot of them look for flaws in a dude that they think that's too perfect ..not ALL of them though....

a dude that doesn't have a strong personality get's shut down with the quickness, even if he's perfect in every other category....

shy, quiet dudes have it hard most of the time
ohwell.gif
......it's crazy cus i've heard women say even if they see a dude like this staring at her, from across the room, she still wouldn't engage in conversation because she think if a man is interested that he should approach her.

but some ladies are actually well rounded they just can't seem to find someone decent......i don't think all of them have a problem, some times you just get approached by the wrong dudes not to your liking....and the dudes that they do find interest in is already in a relationship.

it happens to us both, women and men.

but I also think that you can determine what type of person approaches you by how you carry yourself. Far as I go as a guy I don't think i'll never have a situation with a loose woman, or hood rat, jump....because of how i present myself, they'll see me and wouldn't think of approaching me, we don't mix, and their type in a man is the total opposite of me, Im not going to lay up under you and smoke and drink all day while other days, be around me and "the crew" talking @#@* playing video games without a job in the first while you're up under us.....I move alone, and if i did have a "crew" we'd all be in college, and doing something with our lives.

Originally Posted by solefood229

everything jayhood just said

all my stand up dudes keep doing your thing don't drive yourself crazy trying to figure these broads out , because in a couple of years they'll be begging for a dude like you,

all my stand up dudes keep doing your thing don't drive yourself crazy trying to figure these broads out , because in a couple of years they'll be begging for a dude like you,

This

This

The chicks that say this are the ones that don't want to be made out to look like gold diggers, %@@%#, nut jobs, etc. Women always complain that there arent any good men out there but when they find them they dismiss him because contrary to what they say they want it still isnt good enough. They will complain about how he doesn't have a bad side which leads them to date the guy without a job, always running the streets, and little to no education. And the cycle repeats itself. They complain find a good man, pass him over, find a scum bag, scum bag dogs em out, they complain and repeat 

This is my theory on why some girls go for the bad boy type. When a good girl goes for the bad boy, she thinks she could be his savior that can change him for the better. They sympathize and want to nurture and care for someone in need. It is that motherly instinct from nature that takes hold. It could also be that they like more of the agrressiveness type and alpha males, and it is that fuel of testosterone they fiend for. A lot of the times, it is the vulnerable girl that falls for these type of men. She can succumb so easily to his manipulative ways. Her love for him makes her go blind. It is usually the girls with a lot of insecurities would for settle for these men.

Sad thing is most of the time these bad boys will never change. They are self destructive. The good girls also become the victims when these bad boys bring them down because of their issues. Not worth it.

Like I say, ladies, never settle for less than you deserve. Know your self-worth. Once these women know their self-worth and that they deserve better, they will go for the stand up guy.

This is my theory on why some girls go for the bad boy type. When a good girl goes for the bad boy, she thinks she could be his savior that can change him for the better. They sympathize and want to nurture and care for someone in need. It is that motherly instinct from nature that takes hold. It could also be that they like more of the agrressiveness type and alpha males, and it is that fuel of testosterone they fiend for. A lot of the times, it is the vulnerable girl that falls for these type of men. She can succumb so easily to his manipulative ways. Her love for him makes her go blind. It is usually the girls with a lot of insecurities would for settle for these men.

Sad thing is most of the time these bad boys will never change. They are self destructive. The good girls also become the victims when these bad boys bring them down because of their issues. Not worth it.

Like I say, ladies, never settle for less than you deserve. Know your self-worth. Once these women know their self-worth and that they deserve better, they will go for the stand up guy.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by eashawty

hell naw, i know i aint $*%+

You my %#@$# for keepin it real
laugh.gif
not that others aren't but at least you don't front
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 yea i had to keep it 100...i prolly could be a "stand-up guy" if i tried to tho

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by eashawty

hell naw, i know i aint $*%+

You my %#@$# for keepin it real
laugh.gif
not that others aren't but at least you don't front
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 yea i had to keep it 100...i prolly could be a "stand-up guy" if i tried to tho

Back
Top Bottom