fella's of NT, do you consider yourself a "stand-up guy?"

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by solefood229

everything jayhood just said

all my stand up dudes keep doing your thing don't drive yourself crazy trying to figure these broads out , because in a couple of years they'll be begging for a dude like you,

^^^^THIS and what Hayzeleyed said. Most of the females who have that type of view are the ones who eventually settle down with a lame and end up with 4-5 kids, then FINALLY realizes that there actually ARE stand-up guys out there who have all/most of the qualities she [had] been looking for. I'm lucky enough to be with somebody has the qualities I was looking for, and vice versa.

Originally Posted by chuck67

all my stand up dudes keep doing your thing don't drive yourself crazy trying to figure these broads out , because in a couple of years they'll be begging for a dude like you,

^^^^THIS and what Hayzeleyed said. Most of the females who have that type of view are the ones who eventually settle down with a lame and end up with 4-5 kids, then FINALLY realizes that there actually ARE stand-up guys out there who have all/most of the qualities she [had] been looking for. I'm lucky enough to be with somebody has the qualities I was looking for, and vice versa.

Precisely.  I'd say I'm a "stand-up guy" by OP's definition.  I live in a city where the amount of ready and willing females vastly outnumbers the amount of stand-up dudes.  Smashing is easy as cake if you're a decent enough looking dude with a decent sense of style.  That might not be the case yet for you young dudes, but if you're a dude in any major metropolitan area in your late 20's early 30's, single, with a decent job, and your own apartment, P will just fall into your lap.  Don't give these broads too much credit, chances are they need you more than you need them, and thats the goddamn truth.

Precisely.  I'd say I'm a "stand-up guy" by OP's definition.  I live in a city where the amount of ready and willing females vastly outnumbers the amount of stand-up dudes.  Smashing is easy as cake if you're a decent enough looking dude with a decent sense of style.  That might not be the case yet for you young dudes, but if you're a dude in any major metropolitan area in your late 20's early 30's, single, with a decent job, and your own apartment, P will just fall into your lap.  Don't give these broads too much credit, chances are they need you more than you need them, and thats the goddamn truth.

not to toot my own horn, but i do get alot of looks when im out and about

but im never too sure if its a look of desire or they just happened to be looking in my direction at the time

EDIT why does someone have to be religious to be considered a good guy....Come on now.

but im never too sure if its a look of desire or they just happened to be looking in my direction at the time

EDIT why does someone have to be religious to be considered a good guy....Come on now.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Sure, I'm not a paraplegic,

roll.gif
Anton is slowly becoming one of my favorite NTers

Originally Posted by Club 27

they don't but i've just read that on certain forums...

a chick would put that as her "dealbreaker" when meeting a potential new mate.....and even though im a christian I say to myself "wow, so he HAS to go to church?"

everybody isn't into church, neither religion, but i guess it's just their preference.

Originally Posted by Club 27

they don't but i've just read that on certain forums...

a chick would put that as her "dealbreaker" when meeting a potential new mate.....and even though im a christian I say to myself "wow, so he HAS to go to church?"

everybody isn't into church, neither religion, but i guess it's just their preference.

Honestly, one of my homeboys that frequents church the most and is who I'd consider "religious" is actually ruthless when it comes to these girls. He has no problem playing two at once and just really going for self when it comes to that situation.
At the end of the day, girls complain about w/e they don't have at that immediate time just because...for the most part, they're never satisfied and have to complain about something.

Honestly, one of my homeboys that frequents church the most and is who I'd consider "religious" is actually ruthless when it comes to these girls. He has no problem playing two at once and just really going for self when it comes to that situation.
At the end of the day, girls complain about w/e they don't have at that immediate time just because...for the most part, they're never satisfied and have to complain about something.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

It is just them. They don't want a stand up guy. They want power.
They want that feeling that they're better than the next woman.
There are some rare, cool, not crazy chicks out there but good luck finding them.

damn...
eek.gif

well i'm sure some guys on here have nice all around girlfriends.
Nice all around is fine, mine is nice all around in fact.
Doesn't mean they don't have the same thirst for power.
Those nice all around girls are what you get when their love for you is greater than their want to be better than the other girls.
funny because my ex's password to fb and email was moneyandpower

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

It is just them. They don't want a stand up guy. They want power.
They want that feeling that they're better than the next woman.
There are some rare, cool, not crazy chicks out there but good luck finding them.

damn...
eek.gif

well i'm sure some guys on here have nice all around girlfriends.
Nice all around is fine, mine is nice all around in fact.
Doesn't mean they don't have the same thirst for power.
Those nice all around girls are what you get when their love for you is greater than their want to be better than the other girls.
funny because my ex's password to fb and email was moneyandpower

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by JayHood23

The chicks that say this are the ones that don't want to be made out to look like gold diggers, %@@%#, nut jobs, etc. Women always complain that there arent any good men out there but when they find them they dismiss him because contrary to what they say they want it still isnt good enough. They will complain about how he doesn't have a bad side which leads them to date the guy without a job, always running the streets, and little to no education. And the cycle repeats itself. They complain find a good man, pass him over, find a scum bag, scum bag dogs em out, they complain and repeat 

This is my theory on why some girls go for the bad boy type. When a good girl goes for the bad boy, she thinks she could be his savior that can change him for the better. They sympathize and want to nurture and care for someone in need. It is that motherly instinct from nature that takes hold. It could also be that they like more of the agrressiveness type and alpha males, and it is that fuel of testosterone they fiend for. A lot of the times, it is the vulnerable girl that falls for these type of men. She can succumb so easily to his manipulative ways. Her love for him makes her go blind. It is usually the girls with a lot of insecurities would for settle for these men.

Sad thing is most of the time these bad boys will never change. They are self destructive. The good girls also become the victims when these bad boys bring them down because of their issues. Not worth it.

Like I say, ladies, never settle for less than you deserve. Know your self-worth. Once these women know their self-worth and that they deserve better, they will go for the stand up guy.

Preach Jayhood.
Hazel, if only... oh well.

The chicks that say this are the ones that don't want to be made out to look like gold diggers, %@@%#, nut jobs, etc. Women always complain that there arent any good men out there but when they find them they dismiss him because contrary to what they say they want it still isnt good enough. They will complain about how he doesn't have a bad side which leads them to date the guy without a job, always running the streets, and little to no education. And the cycle repeats itself. They complain find a good man, pass him over, find a scum bag, scum bag dogs em out, they complain and repeat 

This is my theory on why some girls go for the bad boy type. When a good girl goes for the bad boy, she thinks she could be his savior that can change him for the better. They sympathize and want to nurture and care for someone in need. It is that motherly instinct from nature that takes hold. It could also be that they like more of the agrressiveness type and alpha males, and it is that fuel of testosterone they fiend for. A lot of the times, it is the vulnerable girl that falls for these type of men. She can succumb so easily to his manipulative ways. Her love for him makes her go blind. It is usually the girls with a lot of insecurities would for settle for these men.

Sad thing is most of the time these bad boys will never change. They are self destructive. The good girls also become the victims when these bad boys bring them down because of their issues. Not worth it.

Like I say, ladies, never settle for less than you deserve. Know your self-worth. Once these women know their self-worth and that they deserve better, they will go for the stand up guy.

Preach Jayhood.

I don't think having all those traits necessarily makes you a stand-up guy, I think that has more to do with your personality (ie are you really a nice person deep down inside who cares and wouldnt do shady $#+%)

I don't think having all those traits necessarily makes you a stand-up guy, I think that has more to do with your personality (ie are you really a nice person deep down inside who cares and wouldnt do shady $#+%)

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Preach Jayhood.
Think about it though, how many chicks have us NT'ers met that have fed you the stories about dudes doing them wrong. I bet for every chick that has approached you with that BS has dissed a dude that was genuinely good for them. 

Back
Top Bottom