FEMA Camps becoming a reality?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this ad was at the top of this thread.

i've heard about these camps a couple of years ago.  jesse ventura's conspiracy theory show did a segment on them also.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I don't even know what to think anymore.

Well obviously, the government planted mind control robots into your brain so you can't think for yourself, therefore thou shall not challenge thy rule!!!

But seriously, this gov. business lately isn't cool 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I don't even know what to think anymore.

Well obviously, the government planted mind control robots into your brain so you can't think for yourself, therefore thou shall not challenge thy rule!!!

But seriously, this gov. business lately isn't cool 
30t6p3b.gif
The government is my Benefactor. It would never do such a negative thing.

we should work for these companies and help build them then tattoo the blueprints on our body for later use.

seriously tho the truth isnt pretty, i cant imagine what lies in this country's future but hopefully its not as sinister as it sounds

Originally Posted by odog24

we should work for these companies and help build them then tattoo the blueprints on our body for later use.

seriously tho the truth isnt pretty, i cant imagine what lies in this country's future but hopefully its not as sinister as it sounds

this

man, when i first heard about fema camps and watched videos i was shooked. then nothing ever happened with them and people stopped talking about them

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

roll.gif
roll.gif
 This country is finished.. I can't wait to leave this @%+%*

Careful, you'll upset the patriotic NT'ers
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm with you though, I'll be out of this country soon enough
nerd.gif

All this info has been out there for a while now, we the US are just now waking up to what has been going on. Scary ideas that being passed around at the top, many places to read and post on this and related subjects, not sure if NT is one of them. Stick to the shoes and art 

Originally Posted by odog24

Sounds like a great TV show. I could only see it going three seasons max!

Someone asked what's next, WW3 concentration camps and the end of the great dynasty. Ball has been rolling since the murder of the last real non puppet president JFK...

Back
Top Bottom