Female NT opinion... guys also feel free to chime in.

6'2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love short females, btw...

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

4'11 and a half. Everywhere some think I'm underage at first. Dude over the weekend said I looked 17. I'm 22.

whoa... wait.... you're a girl?
laugh.gif

only for the last 3 years. I'm still getting use to it.

I love a guy who I have stuff in common with and is intelligent. Similar tastes in music and movies make me
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Also, I love it when guys just know random a** #!*# and give good"advice" or can tell me something that will actually help my life situation

superficial stuff?

- live alone
- no kids
- 6'0 ft > (or equivalent)
- bigger than me
- jobs that requires you to have a business card

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

yea yea...thats all good and stuff...but just like a guy likes a girl with nice features and a nice body, a girl likes the same. "wit" can only take you so far...and whats up with all these guys asking for advice today? really tho?
lol agreed i was just thinking that

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

chemistry. you can be "perfect", but if you are not perfect for each other, if your personalities don't coincide, then it's really a no go.

this. I'll let %!+! on my "list" slide if he's a good dude and we get along great. I love tall guys tho. They always catch my eye and I'll give them a small pass even if they aren't that cute if they are tall.

embarassed.gif

I hate being short sometimes, but I gotta deal with it and come agressive.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

chemistry. you can be "perfect", but if you are not perfect for each other, if your personalities don't coincide, then it's really a no go.

this. I'll let %!+! on my "list" slide if he's a good dude and we get along great. I love tall guys tho. They always catch my eye and I'll give them a small pass even if they aren't that cute if they are tall.

embarassed.gif

I hate being short sometimes, but I gotta deal with it and come agressive.

Mannnnnnn ....... skip all that ... I want that small pass she talking about .. true story

LOL Go with what u got my G too much fishes in the sea and a lot of pretty girls r crazy trust and believe me

Originally Posted by Meagaveli

No one wants a short man. Male or female.
- Tho they be packin'.
It's embarrassing to walk around with them.

- Tho they be packin'.
I'm mean...and the last guy who was shorter than me, I'd walk on curbs and +*+! to *@!% wit' him and be like "aawww see! now weda same height!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you at least gotta by my height

- Tho they be packin'.

That sounded like something that that New York chick would say from that stupid VH1 show.

^^^
laugh.gif
This thread went left .... But my dudes who are 5 ft 9 , even 5ft 6 be smashing so don't listen to them homie.

I have to duck when I exit the train ...... Who really wants to do that every single time ????
tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

in conclusion, if you are short it does not matter what good qualities or $$$ you have

yns

Wrong

the more $$$ you got the more P ratio. $ is the perfect height ma friend

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by knightngale

in conclusion, if you are short it does not matter what good qualities or $$$ you have

yns

Wrong

the more $$$ you got the more P ratio. $ is the perfect height ma friend
that is true

I am talking about the NT females that posted here

What does height have to do with length ? Homie is right I'm about 6'1 and my right hand man is like 5'5 and smashes more than me so it's allon the person.I don't go hard any more I be getting bagged but I pass the #'s off to the homies my home girls always wanna hook me up with somebody%$%+ gets annoying after a while

Originally Posted by Compact Disk

- Tho they be packin'.

- Tho they be packin'.
I'm mean...and the last guy who was shorter than me, I'd walk on curbs and +*+! to *@!% wit' him and be like "aawww see! now we da same height!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like seriously. I can't..Lol I tried before. He was 5 foot 8. I'm 6 foot. I need a dude my height or taller. It was very embarrassing for me esp in his circle of friends because they knew our ROLES in the relationship. A mess. Luckily most of the time we just went to Borders book store and we were sitting down, or we'd do stuff in his car.
tongue.gif
for you it's different tho...cuz even a good sized dude is short for you.

But I'm 5'5....the hell you doing being shorter than me ANYWAY!? And ain't nobody saying short dudes ain't smashing
laugh.gif
This is no different from ya'll postin' thick/overweight chicksya'll wouldn't smash.....but to think they not gettin' it in is foolish.

yea like has been said, different females like different things but you just have to be yourself or a better version of yourself

The only guys I know personally thats attracted too real BBW's is people that are locked up and really doing bids and need visits and etc

- Tho they be packin'.

- Tho they be packin'.
I'm mean...and the last guy who was shorter than me, I'd walk on curbs and +*+! to *@!% wit' him and be like "aawww see! now we da same height!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like seriously. I can't..Lol I tried before. He was 5 foot 8. I'm 6 foot. I need a dude my height or taller. It was very embarrassing for me esp in his circle of friends because they knew our ROLES in the relationship. A mess. Luckily most of the time we just went to Borders book store and we were sitting down, or we'd do stuff in his car.
tongue.gif
for you it's different tho...cuz even a good sized dude is short for you.

But I'm 5'5....the hell you doing being shorter than me ANYWAY!? And ain't nobody saying short dudes ain't smashing
laugh.gif
This is no different from ya'll postin' thick/overweight chicks ya'll wouldn't smash.....but to think they not gettin' it in is foolish.
Lmao that's HORRIBLE! You're getting the Raz B's and Omarion's from B2K? Smh. A dude who's 5 foot 5 needs to make a transition into a trans. IMO. I don't see it for him. It's disturbing to me. However I think it's all preference. I'm also a member of this BBW board because I got this movie of Cubana Lust on there and there's FINE (some of the sexiest dudes I've seen) dudes on there who are into women who are 400 plus pounds. They LOVE and are aroused by the dimples, dents and crevices. It's all preference. My type is a light skinned black guy, with big lips, green slanted eyes, 6 foot or taller, with 8-10 inches. But that's just me lol
tongue.gif
so I take it you not black
laugh.gif

I don't really get into "skin" color---fine is fine
pimp.gif

Money and looks dont mean much
try not to be the ugliest dude in a 1000 mile radius
try not to have 2 cents in your bank account
step your status game up
there you go... all the women you want

Back
Top Bottom