Female NT opinion... guys also feel free to chime in.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

*cough* *cough* 6 ft 5 here .....

No thread jack, but its pretty much like these ladies have said ... Just depends on the preference of the lady and your preference as well.

This question you present is quite general ...
You in the avy? Very nice...
pimp.gif
Regal Black, also very nicew/ the height. I love a good giant. Being 5'6"...I'm not short and petite but I'm not tall and special either.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
My life is average.All the really tall dudes like the 5'<. I have a height complex. lol I'm taller than most of my friends...got me feeling like I'm tall andI'm not. My only 'requirement' is that a guy is taller than I am. I can't date guys that are shorter than I am. I tried it to kick it with aguy my height but we didn't really click like that for me to overlook it. I felt physically weird with him.
laugh.gif
He was kinda skinny too. Meh.

And the $$ thing is not even that deep. I'm in my mid-20's, fresh graduate and still trying to feel my way around my new job and I'm sure manyguys near my age are in the same boat. Broke is something that nobody is safe from at our age. It's nothing to be ashamed of, just keep it real. Not tosay that I or any other woman would seek out some shiftless fool but $$@$ happens. As long as you have ambition andyou're doing something w/ your life, that's all that matters. Be real about it. There's nothing more annoying than a guy that tries to use themoney in his pocket as a selling point. Who cares? It ain't my money. Like, you're gonna write me a check or something? That's actually veryannoying. Plus, real talk... I can't say I know that many people MY age with any legitimate assets. Most of these dudes are one identity thief away fromeating Ramen every night. Just be you.

This thread reminds me of how much I wish I were taller.
frown.gif

Here's a question:

What's more unattractive to women: being short or being fat?
nerd.gif

Other than that OP I'd say you gotta be a lil taller than me or better (im 5'7 so you should be 5'9 + )

I'm a sucker for a guy with a nice white smile....dimples are a +100000 bonus

manners are key also..if you're polite and a gentlemen (I can bring you around my family and friends and you are social..nice...andimpress them)
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

frown.gif

Here's a question:

nerd.gif
This totally contradicts what I said before but swear to Bob...Turtle on Entourage got me noticing chubby boys.
laugh.gif
Turtle is just TOO cute tome. I mean, I'm still kinda anti-shorties but they can be attractive. There are cutie thickums' out there. lol So, eh...I guess the short thing ismore of a turnoff. Not that I like morbidly obese dudes but I don't mind a guy with some meat on his bones. I like thick bodied boys.

^ You can't trust your S.O. around your friends and visa versa?

laugh.gif
what kind of backstabbing people are you dating/friends with?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

And the $$ thing is not even that deep. I'm in my mid-20's, fresh graduate and still trying to feel my way around my new job and I'm sure many guys near my age are in the same boat. Broke is something that nobody is safe from at our age. It's nothing to be ashamed of, just keep it real. Not to say that I or any other woman would seek out some shiftless fool but $$@$ happens. As long as you have ambition and you're doing something w/ your life, that's all that matters. Be real about it. There's nothing more annoying than a guy that tries to use the money in his pocket as a selling point. Who cares? It ain't my money. Like, you're gonna write me a check or something? That's actually very annoying. Plus, real talk... I can't say I know that many people MY age with any legitimate assets. Most of these dudes are one identity thief away from eating Ramen every night. Just be you.
all that is reall $%!%...

frown.gif

Here's a question:

nerd.gif
I love the plus sized
pimp.gif
I think cuz I'm so small and Ijust want the opposite. I mean, I don't think I actually seek it out, cuz my ideal body type is like alinebacker, but I don't know...I think plus sized guys are so cute and cuddly. I just love being wrapped up in those arms.....

of course, you can't just be my height---you GOTS ta be taller
laugh.gif
Andneat
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Meagaveli

Originally Posted by AJChick23

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well usually the guys I'm with are very attractive and people actually want to sleep with them.
nah G...that ain't got $+#% to do wit' it. What AJ said.....

Originally Posted by Compact Disk

frown.gif

Here's a question:

nerd.gif
I love the plus sized
pimp.gif
I think cuz I'm so small and I just want the opposite. I mean, I don't think I actually seek it out, cuz ideal body type is like a linebacker but I don't know...I think plus sized guys are so cute and cuddly. I just love being wrapped up in those arms.....

of course, you can't just be my height---you GOTS ta be taller
laugh.gif
And neat
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Dag girl. You better than me
laugh.gif
.. I'll pass on that one.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

What women say they want doesn't mean what they really want
keep this in mind guys...

/thread

Mouse you go for taller women too?

i +!+%@$# HATE tall chicks...they make me feel like a lil kid...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Compact Disk

Originally Posted by AJChick23

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well usually the guys I'm with are very attractive and people actually want to sleep with them.
nah G...that ain't got $+#% to do wit' it. What AJ said.....
Well I just don't trust people like that easily. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but it's at a medium level. Not full trust. Men have dongs and the head on that dong is what they think with. I'm different because I'm more of a bottom. I think with my tooter.
roll.gif
*bounces in chair to some New Orleans Bounce music*

indifferent.gif

This has gotten outta hand.
The reason why I posed the question is simple. Although confident without being cocky, I've never been hit on by a girl. I've never been approached oreven smiled at. I do my BEST effort to not mean mug etc.

INS, although when formally introduced to a chick I'm able to make it happen.

-Nice car
-disposable income
-hygienic
-very basic style, dark fitting clothing
-6'-0"
-in shape (although not Ethan Hunt)
-relatively attractive facial structure
-clean complexion
-no physical defects
-not ******ed
-personable, approachable
-personality blah blah blah

Just want to know what I'm missing in able for a chick to actually come talk to me.... does this even happen?? ahah

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

The reason why I posed the question is simple. Although confident without being cocky, I've never been hit on by a girl. I've never been approached or even smiled at. I do my BEST effort to not mean mug etc.

-Nice car
-disposable income
-hygienic
-6'-0"
-clean complexion
-no physical defects
-not ******ed

Just want to know what I'm missing in able for a chick to actually come talk to me.... does this even happen?? ahah
Stuff I crossed out doesn't matter
For your question, go talk to them. Or you can be such a cool guy that they talk to you. To help you reach that level is beyond me.

The reason why I posed the question is simple. Although confident without being cocky, I've never been hit on by a girl. I've never been approached or even smiled at. I do my BEST effort to not mean mug etc.

-Nice car
-disposable income
-hygienic
-6'-0"
-clean complexion
-no physical defects
-not ******ed

First. Look @ the order of your list. It needs to be reversed...

-Nice car
-disposable income
-hygienic
-6'-0"
-clean complexion
-no physical defects
-not ******ed

most women wont approach, unfortunately.

its always us that gotta talk to them

I heard this somewhere, and it definitely makes sense.

"initiate, or masturbate"

Back
Top Bottom