FEMALE NTers, what do you think? VOL. braids vs. fades

i really don't like long hair. i mean if it's long but still manages to look nice then fine, but i DO NOT like braids, and i do not like guys withponytails, and i definitely do not like guys that straighten their hair.

i also don't like guys that get #1s all around.

oh and i rarely like dreads. on some guys it looks nice but it has to be super maintained and it has to be on the right guy
( see : pretty, i love NY 2. http://www.princessdomini...loads/2008/01/pretty.jpg)

i'm difficult.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i really don't like long hair. i mean if it's long but still manages to look nice then fine, but i DO NOT like braids, and i do not like guys with ponytails, and i definitely do not like guys that straighten their hair.

i'm difficult.
frown.gif

i really don't like long hair. i mean if it's long but still manages to look nice then fine, but i DO NOT like braids, and i do not like guys with ponytails, and i definitely do not like guys that straighten their hair.

i'm difficult.

How about this...

ian1.jpg

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

i'm difficult.
frown.gif

Im black and mexican and I have long hair. its that good hair .. LOL .. Im going to cut it soon b4 I turn 21 .. I alway had long hair since I was in the 7thgrade , havent had braids since I was in Jr High . I think its time for a clean cut look .

httb; that style could be nice, but on those guys it looks idiotic.
You liking that hairstyle makes me less sad at you not liking #1's.Guess I'm not the one with bad taste *fist pump*

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

How about the Tyson, Tyreese, MJ bald head ladies of NT ???

nh, but i think that look better on darker brovas

You're a chick? I always thought you were a dude...
you aint see the NH?

ill say it again. i think bald look better on darker cats word to KG

Ohhhhhhhhh...................

ok......

RICO7JT wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:

i'm difficult.
frown.gif

Im black and mexican and I have long hair. its that good hair .. LOL .. Im going to cut it soon b4 I turn 21 .. I alway had long hair since I was in the 7th grade , havent had braids since I was in Jr High . I think its time for a clean cut look .
Depends what kinda girls you like.Most girls like long hair as long as you have good hair.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

mytmouse76 wrote:
i HATE the term good hair...i hate long hair also...its just to feminine to me
You understand though.Your hair must not fall under the categorie its ok <3

shotsfired.jpg

Lol I'm just messing with her.Anything that looks good is good.If your natural hair looks good you have good hair lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Blowout with the s-curl.........
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

ugh...i can't stand the curl...
stylingel_main.jpg
ive done it a few times. make sure you get the official s curl gel

pretty boy for real, i mean everybody cant do that look though. ya boy was lookin like Hitch

11.jpg
you talking about eva arm hair curl, or Mr. Smith's curl? A little bit of confusion.

P.S Randy Moss braids and hair line are funnnnnnnnny

eva got blonde arm hair?

thats alright though.

Crank its about hair the essence and ebony type if you can dig that

you're not gonna get a honest answer from a girl about it...

i know ALOT of girls that resent a guy having long hair than they do
laugh.gif

and if you like hispanic/latina chicks stick wit the long hair, its like printing money.

Back
Top Bottom