female question + pic for you beasts UPDATE pg 1 10/19

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by Regal Black

just move on and use this as a lesson.
Yep.

Exactly. OP this is your problem. You have shown her that your willing to accept being her back up bed partner and so your going to have to take your L andkeep it moving. Next time be more forward as soon as the chick is trying to move the relationship in a direction your not down with. Women like men who can bedirect and know what they want and how to get it.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You in law school doggie. LAW SCHOOL.

How you gonna convince a jury and you can't convince this simple broad?
roll.gif
damn man cold blooded....
laugh.gif
but true. My little brother is about to graduate from law school and he got women wrapped around his fingers. Cmon OP.............you gotta dobetter.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

OP, you are toooooooo nice. Dude, she is giving you the green light by even letting you go over her to her place and snuggle with her. I would have started kissing her passionately while snuggling. My hands would have been over every patch of her skin the first time she lets me snuggle with her.

But with your update, I think this girl just wants to play games with you now. You need to stop playing Mr. Nice guy and be a dirty bad little boy. Send her kinky nasty text messages throughout the day or pictures. Get her mind on fantasizing about you, and try to get her engine rev'd up. It's like going in for the kill, she'll think you're a pantsy rather than a take charge kind of dude if you don't act on it. Next time when you're snuggling, massage her erotic areas. You need to being sucking on her neck, chest area, and fingering her. Guide her hands to your private parts if she's acting shy. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but seriously, you just might need to whip it out and let her know what time it is. If she doesn't get the hint, then she's basically playing games with you.

Edit: I just read Nawth21's reply
laugh.gif
OP, even the ladies on here are all telling you to make the move. Get on it bro.

son... this was like some kinda penthouse forum type stuff... lol...

got me wantin to call my lady friend....

roll.gif

lol i laughed really hard. but how you gonna tell her to give you a kiss. just take it!

roll.gif
Quote of the Thread right there.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All them SNUGGLES ain't gonna do #%%$ for you and apparently, she can't let go of her "special friend". Either get tipsy with her at the criband see where that goes or go for the kill...you losin' by SNUGGLING out there. SNUGGLING.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

roll.gif
damn man cold blooded....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this point you might as take ya L and move on for the next man to smash

So you had her in the sack but couldnt close the deal?? I bet if you would have tried HARDER she would of done it. MAN UP BRO.. GIVE HER THE BEST 30 seconds ofher life..

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

roll.gif

Kudos for that one.
42d154e659d74aa51b4e2c8ca6e96cb6e2c3165.gif

if shes letting u "snuggle''(
laugh.gif
roll.gif
) and feel her up, she'll let you smash. shes obviously a skeezo, and u wantno part of this girl. 22+ yrs old female and still acting like this, pathetic.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Whip it out
LMFAO ... yeah pretty much ... and if nothing, move on. Otherwise you're just setting yourself up.

roll.gif
@ some of the responses in here (even though they're all THETRUTH)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WJG23G

in law school together.
few dates, i've slept over twice, only "snuggling" though. since she found out i'm interested, i've slept over once. she's got a "special friend" back home, not overly serious.

i know i've messed up to be at this point, but can i get some advice where to go from here?

Update- 10/5
i guess i didn't come with whole story. anyhow, no i haven't kissed her. & this is the real pathetic part- both times when i was leaving in the morning, i asked her to give me a kiss. (I've told her in the past that "I don't have to work for anything.") she said no both times.
saw her at school today- gave me a nice smile but i was running late so i kept it moving.
Anyways, point of these details is her message on gchat for last day or so: "you don't kiss boys, boys kiss you." a quote from mad men, a show she likes

so, does this mean that i've pretty much have her & that i'm good to go?

UPDATE- 10/19
thanks for all your advice so far. at a crossroads, sort of:

last monday, after our 1st exam, we were at the bar and i told her i was done w/ playing games & that i wanted her. we went back to her place, later went to another bar & then i stayed over. all festivities except smashing occur.

last friday, we're out with a group of friends. go to a couple bars. she pays me no attention while out, i lose track of her, eventually i notice her, she's dancing with other guys, meanwhile ive been dancing with other women. she eventually comes over, says i'm ready to leave, we leave. on way back to her place, she says wow "steph and brittany were all over you" (not at same time). I said, oh, I didn't think anyone would notice. She says you're 6'5." We get into bed, and she says: "I don't want to mess things up with Brian" (her special friend). I respond "ah, you even said it yourself, he's just your special friend, not your boyfriend." she acknowledges this. Yet, she then refuses to give me any. We *sigh* only snuggle, but she lets me feel her up.

What now NT?

here you are, beasts. on the right
08515ee76a025b273cc93d9b537133490813d8b.pjpg

bro no offense but she playing you for a fool

Back
Top Bottom