female question + pic for you beasts UPDATE pg 1 10/19

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by sn00pee

couragewolfsheputyouinf.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I say you be the man in the relationship and GO AHEAD AND KISS HER.. Dont ask for one, take it.

I just don't understand how dudes can be 22+ in law school and not know what to do when it comes to females. It's sad.
smh.gif

The hell. She wants you to be the alpha male and take control and go in for the move. She doesn't want a pansy who won't even go in for a freakingkiss.
smh.gif

you in law school?

who the $%#$ would want representation by a lawyer who can't even smash on a simple breezy?

Chalk it up brah. She playin w/ u. Tryna string u along til she get bored. U notice she wasn't ready to leave the bar until u was dancin w/ other girls?

i think Dave Chapelle's nephew put it best....

"see unc... sometimes you just gotta take the push-c like Pepe LePew, Uncle Dave"

ha... but fareal... it prolly aint in son nature to be aggressive... just do what has worked for you in the past....

OP, you are toooooooo nice. Dude, she is giving you the green light by even letting you go over her to her place and snuggle with her. I would have startedkissing her passionately while snuggling. My hands would have been over every patch of her skin the first time she lets me snuggle with her.

But with your update, I think this girl just wants to play games with you now. You need to stop playing Mr. Nice guy and be a dirty bad little boy. Send herkinky nasty text messages throughout the day or pictures. Get her mind on fantasizing about you, and try to get her engine rev'd up. It's like going infor the kill, she'll think you're a pantsy rather than a take charge kind of dude if you don't act on it. Next time when you're snuggling,massage her erotic areas. You need to being sucking on her neck, chest area, and fingering her. Guide her hands to your private parts if she's acting shy.I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but seriously, you just might need to whip it out and let her know what time it is. If she doesn't getthe hint, then she's basically playing games with you.

Edit: I just read Nawth21's reply
laugh.gif
OP, even the ladies on here areall telling you to make the move. Get on it bro.

Originally Posted by breaux

you in law school?

who the $%#$ would want representation by a lawyer who can't even smash on a simple breezy?
Not me, if you can't build up the confidence to make a move on an average woman what makes me think that you have the confidence to stand upand win me a case in court? You're never getting teh secks or winning teh cases lame-o.

You gotta MAN up and start fooling around with her.

If she aint feeling it get out of bed grab your stuff and tell her your not down with the 8th grade sleepover's and dip out

Originally Posted by Nawth21

The hell. She wants you to be the alpha male and take control and go in for the move. She doesn't want a pansy who won't even go in for a freaking kiss.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

OP I think it's about time to let your balls drop.

Originally Posted by WJG23G

in law school together.
few dates, i've slept over twice, only "snuggling" though.
stopped there...you sir, are in the friendzone

the only thing remotely interesting about this thread is the new found interest i have for going to law school ... not for females or anything, just put thethought in my head of attending law school ... tis all

Make a move, if she does't bite then head to the next one. Your wasting your time fam. You stayin over chicks crib to suggle. SMH

Originally Posted by breaux

you in law school?

roll.gif
def. one of the funniest things I've read on NT. QFTtho man. It's not tht difficult! If you got into the crib and on top of that u slept over there several times!!! then I don't know what you'reworrying about. If I were u I woulda went beast mode when we're "snuggling"
laugh.gif
. Seriously man unleash those primal urges before you get friendzoned.

pull ur skirt down b. no offense, but she's telling u no because ur handling the situation like a certified LAME. women like for a man to ACT LIKE A MAN.they want u to take control fam. whether or not they ever admit it is irrelevant. they want to be dominated. grow some balls man and take control of thesituation. don't ASK for what u want man, TAKE it. she's obviously giving u the green light. ur sleeping over, feeling her up, etc. yall comin from thebar so she already feelin nice. she's handing the P to u, fam. what more do want her to do?
smh.gif
she's setting everything up all u gotta do is knock itdown (pun intended).

Dangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Idk...seems like you've mesesed up. You need to take a week off and come back with new plays. You messed up

Back
Top Bottom