Females And The Places They Enjoy Eating: Update: Dude Answers Back To NT

roll.gif
Dude responded back - http://greggin.blogspot.c...-chronicles-he-hate.html

Who sent him a link to this thread. NT is ruthless man

What a clown. He must not read much if he thinks his two part blog is going to be the longest in history. I hope that's sarcasm. At the end of the day he is making a judgment about the person on their choice of favorite restaurant and then he gets mad when people criticize him? Someone post the %%$$ gif.
laugh.gif

What a clown. He must not read much if he thinks his two part blog is going to be the longest in history. I hope that's sarcasm. At the end of the day he is making a judgment about the person on their choice of favorite restaurant and then he gets mad when people criticize him? Someone post the %%$$ gif.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dc was it you who was arguing with me about taking a date to places like applebees red lobster, etc ?
laugh.gif
maybe it wasn't you i don't really remember
roll.gif
Nah I didn't argue that with you. Any argument you have must have been with me huh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dc was it you who was arguing with me about taking a date to places like applebees red lobster, etc ?
laugh.gif
maybe it wasn't you i don't really remember
roll.gif
Nah I didn't argue that with you. Any argument you have must have been with me huh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

at that stupid *** blog but

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at homie thinking he was spitting some knowledge 

nothing is interesting about that whole article
qft...this +%$%% aint even really say $$++. he just sound like one of them uncle tom @*% $+%$%$. &
laugh.gif
 at this lil 2 part blog he makin

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

at that stupid *** blog but

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at homie thinking he was spitting some knowledge 

nothing is interesting about that whole article
qft...this +%$%% aint even really say $$++. he just sound like one of them uncle tom @*% $+%$%$. &
laugh.gif
 at this lil 2 part blog he makin

roll.gif
at dude telling people to "focus on YOU" after making an entire blog entry about where and what "ghetto girls" will or won't eat.

Dude even went so far as to post about a particular girl because he doubts "this will blog will get to her."

Focus on YOU 
roll.gif

Clown.

roll.gif
at dude telling people to "focus on YOU" after making an entire blog entry about where and what "ghetto girls" will or won't eat.

Dude even went so far as to post about a particular girl because he doubts "this will blog will get to her."

Focus on YOU 
roll.gif

Clown.

Back
Top Bottom