Females drinking beer...vol Not ladylike or Not a big deal?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i have to agree with the wht/blk thing from what ive seen...

its cool tho...white kids were the most generous with anything they had to drink...they just want everyone to have a good time...
i've been at the bar and strangers have bought drinks cuz it was my birthday and they just wanted to be nice...sat down and talked to the whole crew...

roll.gif

true

mean while ive seen cats fight over who bought what or somebody drank it all
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i have to agree with the wht/blk thing from what ive seen...

its cool tho...white kids were the most generous with anything they had to drink...they just want everyone to have a good time...
i've been at the bar and strangers have bought drinks cuz it was my birthday and they just wanted to be nice...sat down and talked to the whole crew...

roll.gif

true

mean while ive seen cats fight over who bought what or somebody drank it all
roll.gif

word...with black people if you didn't put in you not gettin any...its not a big deal now but when we were under 21 hell yeah it was a big deal...

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I would rather date a girl that drank beer than a girl that wore sneakers.

I college all sorority chicks drank beer.

wait, what??

i hate girls who think theyre too good for it

"oh i only drink vodka"="oh i only put 1 shot of vodka in a whole gatorade bottle then pretend im really drunk"

in my area at least

smh.gif

I dont really see a problem with it
I notice that females go for the stupid fruity liqours instead of the beers though

i actually really like a girl that will drink a few beers. i can't stand when they won't, it makes me feel like they're stuck up.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

she must not have gone to parties in college.

also west2east a girl chugging is no big deal they do beer bongs all the time. it's girls who try to compete with guys when doing it that are annoying.
son ive witnessed this at UConn plenty

white chicks go hard with the beer pong/beer

black chick wants jungle juice etc.

this.

personally, i blame the advertising industry for gradually implementing these silly thoughts into many of your minds. where else do you think thismisogynistic view comes from?

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

she must not have gone to parties in college.

also west2east a girl chugging is no big deal they do beer bongs all the time. it's girls who try to compete with guys when doing it that are annoying.
son ive witnessed this at UConn plenty

white chicks go hard with the beer pong/beer

black chick wants jungle juice etc.

this.
exactly... go to a party and you'll see every white girl pounding beers

black girls always want coolers and @*%%

%$@! i prefer it
pimp.gif

marlon wayens "a real woman" don't be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood

not a big deal. as long as she's not drinking some disgusting watered down beer so i can take some of her beer.

Like everyone's been saying. We're cool if you're sans-beer belly. I've seen some good looking girls let themselves go from too much drinkingbeer though. NOT lady like at all. Then again, that's them drunk +@% girls who aren't lady-like to begin with. Drunks can be fun but are not at allkeepers.

Back
Top Bottom