females that done you wrong in the past, but look at you now

Ran into this one shorty who would never let the boy snipe in highschool,  I had been denied the thang by females before, but the fact that she was so gamey in highschool, I think she did it just because she could - how I love those ones it seems. Anyway saw her downtown at a club a few years later, we exchanged numbers and I hit her up later that week, I picked her up outside her place and she was jocking heavy, the plan was to do dinner and a movie but I really didn't feel like spending the cash. I made up a line about wanting her for a while and I pulled over about a mile away from her crib and well....  
Afterward (7 minutes later) I pretend to get a phone call and tell her I gotta go pick up my sister. I literally circled the block and dropped her off , she mumbled something under her breath like "sister my #+@" (I don't think I pretended very well) but I didn't care at that point. I was grinning ear to ear, as she slammed the car door and walked back to her apartment complex with a limp. Barely spent 3 dollars worth of gas on her. I could have died a happy man that week. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ran into this one shorty who would never let the boy snipe in highschool,  I had been denied the thang by females before, but the fact that she was so gamey in highschool, I think she did it just because she could - how I love those ones it seems. Anyway saw her downtown at a club a few years later, we exchanged numbers and I hit her up later that week, I picked her up outside her place and she was jocking heavy, the plan was to do dinner and a movie but I really didn't feel like spending the cash. I made up a line about wanting her for a while and I pulled over about a mile away from her crib and well....  
Afterward (7 minutes later) I pretend to get a phone call and tell her I gotta go pick up my sister. I literally circled the block and dropped her off , she mumbled something under her breath like "sister my #+@" (I don't think I pretended very well) but I didn't care at that point. I was grinning ear to ear, as she slammed the car door and walked back to her apartment complex with a limp. Barely spent 3 dollars worth of gas on her. I could have died a happy man that week. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sickest story yet
pimp.gif

im a noob with the females but when somethin happen ill let the fam kno

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

They said my future was dark... well see me now... just look around... I'm beamin'

Nah seriously though it's priceless to roll up to an old friend from high school's party in that new car when you just got back from being in southeast Asia for five months and you got a job lined up already from your internships but you still got a year left of college
pimp.gif
Everyone else just doing the same old !*$!.
Put em up wrote:
ran into my ex from High school a couple weeks ago. Shorty did me dirty(only chick i can trustly say got the best of me), when she realized who i was. she had a look of embarrassment on her face, couldn't even hold her head up. 

She put on at less 80 pounds and has 2 kids by some broke d-boy.

Then she saw the whip i hopped in... 
frown.gif

wash your face shorty 
pimp.gif

KingJay718 wrote:
laugh.gif
 It's happened to me quite a few times.  

- When I was in H.S. I was sorta of an ugly duckling. This one girl refused to board the same MTA bus with me because she said I was embarassing.  10 years later I bumped in to her and she's overwight, 2 kids, struggling with the kids no less and has the nerve to ask me for money so she can board the bus.  I didn't do it. 

Another time this girl chosed a bad boy over me and he skipped out on her and left her with 2 kids.  

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
image.png

Originally Posted by Put em up

ran into my ex from High school a couple weeks ago. Shorty did me dirty(only chick i can trustly say got the best of me), when she realized who i was. she had a look of embarrassment on her face, couldn't even hold her head up.

frown.gif

wash your face shorty
pimp.gif

1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

- When I was in H.S. I was sorta of an ugly duckling. This one girl refused to board the same MTA bus with me because she said I was embarassing.  10 years later I bumped in to her and she's overwight, 2 kids, struggling with the kids no less and has the nerve to ask me for money so she can board the bus.  I didn't do it.

Another time this girl chosed a bad boy over me and he skipped out on her and left her with 2 kids. 
im surprised she even walked up to you to ask that knowing what she's done to you in the past.

after you told her no what did she say?
2dt3leh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

frown.gif

wash your face shorty
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As you get older, you tend to forgive certain females because at the end of the day, it's never personal. That is what makes me feel better at the end of the day. I've learned to not keep grudges or act bitter towards women that has done me wrong in the past because I always saw it as their loss.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

As you get older, you tend to forgive certain females because at the end of the day, it's never personal. That is what makes me feel better at the end of the day. I've learned to not keep grudges or act bitter towards women that has done me wrong in the past because I always saw it as their loss.
A girl playing you isn't personal? What is it, business?
laugh.gif

airmissionretro wrote:

Im sad my girl left me but this post help. Thank you man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

sickest story yet
pimp.gif
Definition of winning...Inspiring ##% stry.I applaud you.

But how is that winning exactly? He wasted his own time and gas. I don't understand how he got back at her. LOL.

My Ex that did me dirty still goes to the same college as i do. End of freshmen year she ended up dating her cousin's high school sweetheart.. smh. Its funny cause she did me dirty and on top of that hates me to death. But I heard she's into modeling now, might see her on a magazine cover or something so.. I guess shes winning for now, but I know my time is gonna come soon. Success is some damn good revenge.. but I think happiness is too. In the end... if i'm happier than she is then i would be content.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

airmissionretro wrote:

Im sad my girl left me but this post help. Thank you man.
pimp.gif

No doubt sir

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif

im surprised she even walked up to you to ask that knowing what she's done to you in the past.

after you told her no what did she say?
2dt3leh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thought I was the only one that noticed that 
laugh.gif

but it seems like there is a lot of 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But how is that winning exactly? He wasted his own time and gas. I don't understand how he got back at her. LOL.
Check again.He smashed without paying for dinner or anything.he says "and well..."

I would have given any of my exes money to board the bus, along with a

smh2.gif

Just because it's sad to me that someone could not have 2.25 to get on the bus
frown.gif

^^^Kingjay is cold blooded, I would've given them money and gave them the

tumblr_ldufrmQSxu1qa09hyo1_500.jpg

You know you $W@$ up right?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Just because it's sad to me that someone could not have 2.25 to get on the bus
frown.gif

you soft b
i would of just kept it moving and not acknowledge the %!!%$ existence.

Her: Can i get $2.25 so my kids and i can get on the bus
Me:
Her: Hello i asked you a question
Me: *Adjust headphones in ear and proceeds to get on the bus*

Originally Posted by Black Star

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Check again.He smashed without paying for dinner or anything.he says "and well..."

laugh.gif
I missed the part where he said he hit. My fault. Did the girl know it was you though KIX. Did she remember you

Back
Top Bottom