Females with no father figure= disaster

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by HighMan

I hate when people hear the truth and get angry...
And what's the truth here?

women without a father figure usually fail… men usually pull thorugh and bounce back...

women without a father figure usually fail… men usually pull thorugh and bounce back...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and since we are throwing out stats
isn't there more black men in prison than any other
and is it also a fact that there are more black women graduating college then black men

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and is it also a fact that there are more black women graduating college then black men

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

well since were trowing out stats..
aren’t there more single black women than anyother race?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Exactly i mean the facts are most girls that have a kid before 17 have another before 21, The fact that most men dont have another kid till mid 20's tells you common sense factor that the woman obviously had to have a kid with someone else. No it doesnt take 2 to have a kid, it takes 2 to have sex, the decision and choice to get pregnant and have a kid is left to 1, the woman. When did they allow men to choose abortion, when did they make brth control and the morning after pill mandatory and other preventive measures the law? Please when did this pass let me know.

And then think about this is you hated not having a father, and see how it affected your life why would you consciously make the decision to repeat the cycle. Ok you say the guys are bad, jerks etc. Why say f the pill, f birth control, and even after that f the morning after pill. Its funny how that always gets over looked. And continue to complain about it when you and only you have the choice/decision to correct the decision, and choose not to....And ok maybe not believing in abortion understand that but their is preventive ways well before that even comes into play.

I know that was a lil off topic but a few comments lead it to this.

And to the question how can woman have multi baby daddies and how can it not be the same for men in the same %'s. I dont know if ppl realize this but there are more woman by a huge margin in the us then there are men. Average kids for woman before 30 3.18 men its 1.86. So just using deduction and common sense its safe to say these woman have to be having kids with more then one man.

Exactly i mean the facts are most girls that have a kid before 17 have another before 21, The fact that most men dont have another kid till mid 20's tells you common sense factor that the woman obviously had to have a kid with someone else. No it doesnt take 2 to have a kid, it takes 2 to have sex, the decision and choice to get pregnant and have a kid is left to 1, the woman. When did they allow men to choose abortion, when did they make brth control and the morning after pill mandatory and other preventive measures the law? Please when did this pass let me know.

And then think about this is you hated not having a father, and see how it affected your life why would you consciously make the decision to repeat the cycle. Ok you say the guys are bad, jerks etc. Why say f the pill, f birth control, and even after that f the morning after pill. Its funny how that always gets over looked. And continue to complain about it when you and only you have the choice/decision to correct the decision, and choose not to....And ok maybe not believing in abortion understand that but their is preventive ways well before that even comes into play.

I know that was a lil off topic but a few comments lead it to this.

And to the question how can woman have multi baby daddies and how can it not be the same for men in the same %'s. I dont know if ppl realize this but there are more woman by a huge margin in the us then there are men. Average kids for woman before 30 3.18 men its 1.86. So just using deduction and common sense its safe to say these woman have to be having kids with more then one man.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

being single =/= being successful/unsuccessful

I see more single black successful women than anything

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

being single =/= being successful/unsuccessful

I see more single black successful women than anything

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yes to black woman and hispanics, no to black woman having more kids then other races at younger age, this is due to the fact other races particularly white end up getting married, still doesnt take away the fact that the kids they brought into the marriage were outta wedlock, and no there int more black men in prison, that fact is misqued due to the fcat that they only count with whites, ppl who are actually in prison and with blacks they count ppl in prison and ppl who have been in the penal system whether still there or not. Again not true about colleges because with black males they do not count trade tech schools etc, they just count top schools like your universities and not factor in the everest, the devrys etc. as they count all those when factoring other sexies and races.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yes to black woman and hispanics, no to black woman having more kids then other races at younger age, this is due to the fact other races particularly white end up getting married, still doesnt take away the fact that the kids they brought into the marriage were outta wedlock, and no there int more black men in prison, that fact is misqued due to the fcat that they only count with whites, ppl who are actually in prison and with blacks they count ppl in prison and ppl who have been in the penal system whether still there or not. Again not true about colleges because with black males they do not count trade tech schools etc, they just count top schools like your universities and not factor in the everest, the devrys etc. as they count all those when factoring other sexies and races.

^^^^^^^^^^^
if Your adding in Everest and Devry they are still ahead of black men
As far as Everest about 80% of the programs deal with the medical field
Medical Assisting
Phlebotomy
Pharmacy Tech etc
who do you think are signing up for those classes
and its always been a fact that there are more black men in prison(whether still in or out)
I mean $#!@ where do you think most of these black father figures are

^^^^^^^^^^^
if Your adding in Everest and Devry they are still ahead of black men
As far as Everest about 80% of the programs deal with the medical field
Medical Assisting
Phlebotomy
Pharmacy Tech etc
who do you think are signing up for those classes
and its always been a fact that there are more black men in prison(whether still in or out)
I mean $#!@ where do you think most of these black father figures are

You guys seem so pessimistic.

You're playing with fire when you lump a big group of people together based on a theory. You are not to know what their past is, or what kind of person they are. Therefore, who are you to judge?

It's no wonder a lot of guys seem to either a) can't find a decent girl, b) get caught up with crazies and c) have a negative view on life and women.

You guys seem so pessimistic.

You're playing with fire when you lump a big group of people together based on a theory. You are not to know what their past is, or what kind of person they are. Therefore, who are you to judge?

It's no wonder a lot of guys seem to either a) can't find a decent girl, b) get caught up with crazies and c) have a negative view on life and women.

Back
Top Bottom