Females with Plastic Surgery- Yay or Nay

for the most part NAY.  Especially if you can tell it's fake.  I dated a girl with fake mammaries and she was a loon and all the ones I've chatted with or met since then have turned out to be neurotic or just plain crazy in one way or another.

for the most part NAY.  Especially if you can tell it's fake.  I dated a girl with fake mammaries and she was a loon and all the ones I've chatted with or met since then have turned out to be neurotic or just plain crazy in one way or another.

tumblr_lkcuaxkx4S1qi1p6y.jpg

fake %%% and *******? no thanks there are enough well built ladies walking around to have to go that route.
besides women who get that kind of surgery done are either 1. insecure 2. bat**** crazy 3. +%%-ing to get into the model industry. 4. permanent jumpoff status

fake %%% and *******? no thanks there are enough well built ladies walking around to have to go that route.
besides women who get that kind of surgery done are either 1. insecure 2. bat**** crazy 3. +%%-ing to get into the model industry. 4. permanent jumpoff status

Smashed a chic with fake boobs......%+## was rediculously firm, and her nipples pointed up, %+## just looked weird.

Smashed a chic with fake boobs......%+## was rediculously firm, and her nipples pointed up, %+## just looked weird.

I probably wouldn't date a woman who would even think about getting plastic surgery. Smash? Why not.

I probably wouldn't date a woman who would even think about getting plastic surgery. Smash? Why not.

Back
Top Bottom