Females with Plastic Surgery- Yay or Nay

fake boobs is pretty much the only one im ok with... fake *%% is not the move.

surgery to the face is a no-no unless of course it was the product of an injury/accident.

my chick got fakes, got em years before i met her.... saw a pic before she got them, she looks way better now.

fake boobs is pretty much the only one im ok with... fake *%% is not the move.

surgery to the face is a no-no unless of course it was the product of an injury/accident.

my chick got fakes, got em years before i met her.... saw a pic before she got them, she looks way better now.

If she looks good then what is the issue? I just don't like the whole female mindset that since they have fake boobs, they will wear the tightest tshirts and cleavage exposing dresses to show the entire world their fake boobs. It just means they got them for attention.

If she looks good then what is the issue? I just don't like the whole female mindset that since they have fake boobs, they will wear the tightest tshirts and cleavage exposing dresses to show the entire world their fake boobs. It just means they got them for attention.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

passing undetectable ugly genetics to your offspring ftl.

would still plow though.
Like Joumana Kidd has done with her children.

Highly insecure but if it makes them feel better about themselves why not? I'll beat, skeet and repeat but not wife.

I just don't like the whole female mindset that since they have fake boobs, they will wear the tightest tshirts and cleavage exposing dresses to show the entire world their fake boobs. It just means they got them for attention.
Agreed. More than likely, they didn't pay for it.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

passing undetectable ugly genetics to your offspring ftl.

would still plow though.
Like Joumana Kidd has done with her children.

Highly insecure but if it makes them feel better about themselves why not? I'll beat, skeet and repeat but not wife.

I just don't like the whole female mindset that since they have fake boobs, they will wear the tightest tshirts and cleavage exposing dresses to show the entire world their fake boobs. It just means they got them for attention.
Agreed. More than likely, they didn't pay for it.

you can find a fine girl that dont have plastic but guess what when it comes downs to it i ant trypin ill pay for that *** that she never had lol
roll.gif

you can find a fine girl that dont have plastic but guess what when it comes downs to it i ant trypin ill pay for that *** that she never had lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom