FFvol3

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Anyone got a version over 128 kbps?

I hate this low quality non-sense. Sounds awful.

Sean just put on his twitter that you can download another tape that is "alot better" or so he claims.  Only problem was when I tried to do it the download failed.  Idk though man. 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Anyone got a version over 128 kbps?

I hate this low quality non-sense. Sounds awful.

Sean just put on his twitter that you can download another tape that is "alot better" or so he claims.  Only problem was when I tried to do it the download failed.  Idk though man. 

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

cannon so %$%!**@ lame... if all u do is host mixtapes u aint no got damn dj...

thats not what a dj does...

just another reason why the game is *!!%#+ up...

preach.jpg

just !!%* like that... dudes b actin like they a gift to the game... #@+#*+ wanna hear music... since when is a dj yelling over a song part of music?

dude giving himself WAY too much credit... not like he helped wit the creative process or anything... what is he really around for?

and my main gripe is him actin like thats what djs do...

10 years ago his job title didnt exist... the OG mixtape DJs were still DJs...

u dont get no credit for the !!%* he does... i can do that...

anybody wit a mic can do what he does... it doesnt take talent or creativity...

just !!%* like that... dudes b actin like they a gift to the game... #@+#*+ wanna hear music... since when is a dj yelling over a song part of music?

dude giving himself WAY too much credit... not like he helped wit the creative process or anything... what is he really around for?

and my main gripe is him actin like thats what djs do...

10 years ago his job title didnt exist... the OG mixtape DJs were still DJs...

u dont get no credit for the !!%* he does... i can do that...

anybody wit a mic can do what he does... it doesnt take talent or creativity...

Cannon is a lame for that. His name Don Cannon is just a means to reach more people but on the real with or without Cannon Big Sean stuff woulda reached people.

when i heard he was charging 3-5k for hosting I
roll.gif

Cannon is a lame for that. His name Don Cannon is just a means to reach more people but on the real with or without Cannon Big Sean stuff woulda reached people.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif

word... he's just tryin to save his job...

dude dont realize that major artists dont need hosted mixtapes...

i hope they not payin... he got his name... all he gotta do is charge no name _s now...

the norm for major artists should be hosted tape then a week or 2 later djless version...

itll keep ur numbers movin and keep ur name out there... and make ur fans happy... win/win

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif

word... he's just tryin to save his job...

dude dont realize that major artists dont need hosted mixtapes...

i hope they not payin... he got his name... all he gotta do is charge no name _s now...

the norm for major artists should be hosted tape then a week or 2 later djless version...

itll keep ur numbers movin and keep ur name out there... and make ur fans happy... win/win

I love how Cannon thinks he's just a fixture in hip hop when in fact him and Ns like him survive off of a payola...

If he TRULY loved the art he would play music that DESERVED to be played...

Kinda like how DJ USED to do @+!$...

Then you got this D riding piece of @+!$ Funk Flex givin falatio on radio airwaves...

These Ns make me SICK...

We NEED to rid the game of these cats, just robbin up and coming artists...

I'm payin more to some DJ to host a mixtape that may or may not pop, than I would pay for a GOOD visual, or even a feature from a decently known artist...

Ns gotta stand up to these COWARDS and stop feeding into their bisexual mentality...

If you NOT cuttin a record in a club or a park jam, don't fancy yourself as a DJ... Jazzy Jeff, Flash, Doo Wop, Tony Touch etc, THOSE are DJs... Not some corny N screamin on a record...

That N prolly don't even know how to scratch with the CDs...

%%#$ Don Cannon for the rest of his life...

I hope Kat Stacks call the FEDs on that punk...

I love how Cannon thinks he's just a fixture in hip hop when in fact him and Ns like him survive off of a payola...

If he TRULY loved the art he would play music that DESERVED to be played...

Kinda like how DJ USED to do @+!$...

Then you got this D riding piece of @+!$ Funk Flex givin falatio on radio airwaves...

These Ns make me SICK...

We NEED to rid the game of these cats, just robbin up and coming artists...

I'm payin more to some DJ to host a mixtape that may or may not pop, than I would pay for a GOOD visual, or even a feature from a decently known artist...

Ns gotta stand up to these COWARDS and stop feeding into their bisexual mentality...

If you NOT cuttin a record in a club or a park jam, don't fancy yourself as a DJ... Jazzy Jeff, Flash, Doo Wop, Tony Touch etc, THOSE are DJs... Not some corny N screamin on a record...

That N prolly don't even know how to scratch with the CDs...

%%#$ Don Cannon for the rest of his life...

I hope Kat Stacks call the FEDs on that punk...

Cowards have been able to slide WAAAAAY too long in hip hop...

Its like that ABC show "What Would You Do?"...

Ns see this corny #%$$ goin and NOBODY has the heart to speak out, so with that silence they see it as Ns OKing that $$@+%#$$...

Back
Top Bottom