FFvol3

Ambigous is
pimp.gif
....until Big Sean comes on

Old Verison of 'Almost wrote you a love song" is piff.....Sean def needs more joints like that..

Ambigous is
pimp.gif
....until Big Sean comes on

Old Verison of 'Almost wrote you a love song" is piff.....Sean def needs more joints like that..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the Fat Raps Remix. N's wasted studio time with that garbage. And I finally got around to listening to Supa Dup Lemonade. "I'm on the top floor getting brain... higher learning"
roll.gif

Son is a male version of Nicki Minaj with these basic 3rd grade Hooked on Phonics lines
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the Fat Raps Remix. N's wasted studio time with that garbage. And I finally got around to listening to Supa Dup Lemonade. "I'm on the top floor getting brain... higher learning"
roll.gif

Son is a male version of Nicki Minaj with these basic 3rd grade Hooked on Phonics lines
roll.gif

Man honestly, Big Sean and Posner should just form their own group

All his slow songs are straight CRACK.

Has the No DJ Album finally leaked? I'm seeing all some NO DJ leaks around but not the whole project.

Has the No DJ Album finally leaked? I'm seeing all some NO DJ leaks around but not the whole project.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This. Songs like Memories and Wrote You A Love Song, that's his best work in my opinion, songs where he's actually spittin about real #^@!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This. Songs like Memories and Wrote You A Love Song, that's his best work in my opinion, songs where he's actually spittin about real #^@!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seans verse on "Fat Raps Remix" is HILARIOUS...

Detroit playerrrr....
#$$% around and I might bring back gatorrrrrrs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was on the train crackin up rewindin that $$!%...

Seans verse on "Fat Raps Remix" is HILARIOUS...

Detroit playerrrr....
#$$% around and I might bring back gatorrrrrrs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was on the train crackin up rewindin that $$!%...

This had some joints but for the amount of songs it's only slightly above average.

Notable songs for me: Final Hour, Bonus Track Ft. Kanye West (what's the name of this?), Memories, Ambiguous, Too Fake, Hgh Rise, and Crazy.

I'll give his album (if it comes out) his last chance on being worthy of taking up space on my hd.

This had some joints but for the amount of songs it's only slightly above average.

Notable songs for me: Final Hour, Bonus Track Ft. Kanye West (what's the name of this?), Memories, Ambiguous, Too Fake, Hgh Rise, and Crazy.

I'll give his album (if it comes out) his last chance on being worthy of taking up space on my hd.

I hope somebody break Don Cannon's knee caps. Turn his lower half in to a grasshoppers.

!%@$ that lame Don Cannon. *#@%% don't even know what a DJ is. The nerve of this *#@%% to say some *%%* like "shout to _____ DJs who talk on tapes" W T F???!!!! Now no-DJ mixtapes is the death of the DJ?
laugh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Somebody get Omar Epps to smack that idiot.

I hope somebody break Don Cannon's knee caps. Turn his lower half in to a grasshoppers.

!%@$ that lame Don Cannon. *#@%% don't even know what a DJ is. The nerve of this *#@%% to say some *%%* like "shout to _____ DJs who talk on tapes" W T F???!!!! Now no-DJ mixtapes is the death of the DJ?
laugh.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Somebody get Omar Epps to smack that idiot.

Back
Top Bottom