FFvol3

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This had some joints but for the amount of songs it's only slightly above average.

Notable songs for me: Final Hour, Bonus Track Ft. Kanye West (what's the name of this?), Memories, Ambiguous, Too Fake, Hgh Rise, and Crazy.

I'll give his album (if it comes out) his last chance on being worthy of taking up space on my hd.

This.

This had some joints but for the amount of songs it's only slightly above average.

Notable songs for me: Final Hour, Bonus Track Ft. Kanye West (what's the name of this?), Memories, Ambiguous, Too Fake, Hgh Rise, and Crazy.

I'll give his album (if it comes out) his last chance on being worthy of taking up space on my hd.

This.

laugh.gif
@ all the Cannon hate. I see why yall mad, but I
seen dude come a long way, and I aint mad at him.
Dude used to be DJ'n in the cafe for nothing to making
beats for Jeezy & Jay.

Dude should kno that this mixtape iish aint gonna last and focus on producing.

laugh.gif
@ all the Cannon hate. I see why yall mad, but I
seen dude come a long way, and I aint mad at him.
Dude used to be DJ'n in the cafe for nothing to making
beats for Jeezy & Jay.

Dude should kno that this mixtape iish aint gonna last and focus on producing.

Sean definetly did his thing on this tape

Home Town is my !%## 

The end of the intro had me 
laugh.gif

"I make her suck a hunnid #$%@*" 
roll.gif

Sean definetly did his thing on this tape

Home Town is my !%## 

The end of the intro had me 
laugh.gif

"I make her suck a hunnid #$%@*" 
roll.gif

Glenwood

Glenwood

Glenwood

Glenwood

My N Chip is a problem

on "Fat Raps [Remix]"

"Don't give a f, word to yo daddy leather sandals either pay the light bill or light up them candles"

Yall seen Crooklyn before?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My N Chip is a problem

on "Fat Raps [Remix]"

"Don't give a f, word to yo daddy leather sandals either pay the light bill or light up them candles"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

My N Chip is a problem

on "Fat Raps [Remix]"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this was it for me once i heard the tape.

joint's been in constant rotatin since the first of month.

Originally Posted by romedadude

My N Chip is a problem

on "Fat Raps [Remix]"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this was it for me once i heard the tape.

joint's been in constant rotatin since the first of month.

Joint is the worst out of his 3 tapes to me, idk what yall hearing.

%%$% is OD average and you could say that I'm a Big Sean fan.

YouKnowBigSean was way better to me.

had a pretty decent conversation with my mans back home around June when he first said he was doing that ^^ record w/ Ross & Pusha.....I wasnt fond, but he approached the his verse from a good perspective tho. Cuz he wouldve definitely caught flack around the crib from the other way around...

it sound clean tho...

'when Blade died my city cried 100 nights...'

thought it was the opposite. First 2 was straight, but felt no need to run it back after the first couple runthroughs. Mainly cuz production on this is superior to anything he's put out before imo.

had a pretty decent conversation with my mans back home around June when he first said he was doing that ^^ record w/ Ross & Pusha.....I wasnt fond, but he approached the his verse from a good perspective tho. Cuz he wouldve definitely caught flack around the crib from the other way around...

it sound clean tho...

'when Blade died my city cried 100 nights...'

thought it was the opposite. First 2 was straight, but felt no need to run it back after the first couple runthroughs. Mainly cuz production on this is superior to anything he's put out before imo.

Back
Top Bottom