00-fiend-cool_is_in_session-cover-2011.jpg

YA'LL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS NOW!!!

@@!% is soooooo damn smooth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love the vibe on this mixtape foreal

no one ever talks about fiend... he has 4 mixtapes THIS YEAR... all of which are awsome... seen him preform at the jetlife tour and his set was better than spittas...

I met dude in the mall about 10 years ago. I had on business attire and I told him that me and my homeboy used to bump his first album constantly. I don't think dude believed me b/c he asked me which song and I was like "all of 'em"
laugh.gif

My son is trying get back in the game with that Wiz Khalifa image.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I met dude in the mall about 10 years ago. I had on business attire and I told him that me and my homeboy used to bump his first album constantly. I don't think dude believed me b/c he asked me which song and I was like "all of 'em"
laugh.gif

Nah I can't honor that bolded part ..

Fiend is Lyrically lightyears ahead of Wiz

It's crazy to me cuz it's not the Mr. Womp Womp Fiend I grew up on..

His new $#!@ been chill as $@$% , and I def like this lane he is in now

Alot of the younger cats don't even remember no limit fiend .. or Ruff Ryder Fiend

He completely Re-invented and Re-introduced himself to music scene ..

Dudes like him and Juicy J are staying relevant as hell man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

Nah I can't honor that bolded part ..

Fiend is Lyrically lightyears ahead of Wiz

It's crazy to me cuz it's not the Mr. Womp Womp Fiend I grew up on..

His new $#!@ been chill as $@$% , and I def like this lane he is in now

Alot of the younger cats don't even remember no limit fiend .. or Ruff Ryder Fiend

He completely Re-invented and Re-introduced himself to music scene ..

Dudes like him and Juicy J are staying relevant as hell man 
pimp.gif
Yea I nearly fell out on the floor reading the "Wiz Khalifa image" part, cause Fiend been in cool mode since like 2002. That 'There's one in Every Family'
album is still one of my No Limit faves til this day, but I'm definitely feelin this Fiend right here too. 'Behind Limo Glass' is straight fire, and it's nice that
Fiend's gettin some shine back. You right about Juicy J too, cause he been puttin down some nice solo stuff for awhile, cause even those two mostly
Lex Luger-produced mixtapes are bangers.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How can he have that "Wiz Khalifa image" when Wiz took Curren$y's style???

Originally Posted by The King Of Maryland

no one ever talks about fiend... he has 4 mixtapes THIS YEAR... all of which are awsome... seen him preform at the jetlife tour and his set was better than spittas...
He did kill his set.  For a smooth rapper he probably had the most stage presence out the entire lineup.  We he performed "Jus Wanna Float" I think I had my eyes closed the entire song
laugh.gif

Huge Curren$y fan but not a huge fan of his setlist.  When will we hear some Weekend at Burnie's? 
ohwell.gif

Nah, I can't feel this. The only Fiend I know is the one that's in every 'hood. I see what he's doing though, hopefully it works for him.

Back
Top Bottom