FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else finding the patch killed playing through the middle? Been trying a 4-3-3 now instead of 4-4-2 diamond since most goals seem to be coming from the flanks now.

this man is boutta get an inform, might cry dawg

Attachments

• 0DAE5AF9-C227-456E-B5CB-120673539CA3.png
    0DAE5AF9-C227-456E-B5CB-120673539CA3.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 8
Anyone else finding the patch killed playing through the middle? Been trying a 4-3-3 now instead of 4-4-2 diamond since most goals seem to be coming from the flanks now.

I've noticed this too.

Love running 2 strikers and mid fielders, since italian football is played through the midfield a lot.. but the patch ruined that for me lol

through balls are practically useless now

seems fine to me... maybe its just FUT?
i find this AI so much easier then last years, anyone else?

Nice got Ribery in mines :pimp:

Finally got internet idk if I want to jump into Weekend League yet or not.

Theres big speculation and confusion on Team of the Year this year. The ceremony and awards are given out at the end of this month instead of traditionally in January. People and EA still arent sure whats gonna happen. Im gonna sit on my coins before anything major happens. Gonna clear out my investments and wait to see whats gonna happen.

I got lucky with hamsik and gabriel jesus. If the market crash from the toty then I'm gonna hold out then to do all the available SBCs.

just sayin hamsik might get a hero card as he is one goal away from catching maradona’s napoli scoring record so you might wanna hold onto hamsik for an sbc

How did y'alls weekend league go?

Got gold 2, could've aimed for gold 1 but I couldn't play all the games cause of school n ****.

Defense after throw ins is so trash :sick:

How's everyone's pack luck been? So far ive packed mane, Dembele, and sterling in that two player untradeable pack. Then packs from draft ive packed OTW sanchez, Alaba, and James are the most notable

Defense after throw ins is so trash :sick:

How's everyone's pack luck been? So far ive packed mane, Dembele, and sterling in that two player untradeable pack. Then packs from draft ive packed OTW sanchez, Alaba, and James are the most notable

So far I've packed: Hamsik (duplicate), Morata, Herrera, Modric, Cech, and some TOTW guys that are discard prices.

Jordi Alba and Douglas Costa definitely the best/most notable I've packed and I just got them :lol:

I actually built up a very solid squad just by using the coin boosts from the catalogue, Squad Battles and Starter/daily/weekly objectives and have around 70-80k coins after I sell Jordi and maybe Costa

Anyone have Sane? How is he? I've been on FUT or Clubs mainly so I don't have a good idea

Hamsik, Falcao, Perisic, Draxler and Jesus are notable ones. Hate getting the billboard and it turns out to be a GK.

Just ran a SB. Butland with 14 saves :lol: :frown::angry:

Edit-- Ran another. 25 shots, 13 on target (im not just launching from outside the box). 13 saves for Courtois and another 2-0 loss :lol: **** is so damn frustrating some days

Last edited:
Also, dont City have a contract with EA? Mendy and Bernardo dont have a face scan, David Silva shouldnt have hair, Kun and Sterlings hair outdated (not really a big deal, especially compared to Davids), I don't think Ederson has a face scan either but they were quick to give him that helmet after that Mane collision a few weeks back. Do they ever update face scans and whatnot?

Don't know if it's just me, but FIFA seems to have killed feints with R1/RB

That was my jamb before the patch

Pack luck been horrendous since I pulled the Thiago Silva. Keep getting duplicates and haven't gotten a player rated over 82 I don't think. Gonna keep grinding. I gotta see what this weekend league is all about. I've been playing Squad Battles for the most part.

will Fifa fix kit errors? for example i started a career mode with Venezia FC

their 17/18 kits are
venezia-fc-2017-2018-home-game-jersey_1.jpg

venezia-fc-2017-2018-away-game-jersey.jpg

crest is
logo_veneziafc-nero.png

in game though kit is:
images

images

crest is also different
images

I don't ever recall kit fixes especially for non major clubs, very lazy in EA's part IMO. They have very generic kits for a lot of national teams too.

Back
Top Bottom