FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even my wins feel unsatisfying and like I'm exploiting stupid things instead of creating dope goals. I love footy games and how they can ideally be a perfect combination of free flowing on the fly innovation with strategy and grit. This is not giving me anything close to that satisfaction.

My goals and the ones I concede lack imagination, and you can't play gritty defense. This experience is hollow.

*End rant

SBC's are dope :pimp:

Told myself I wasn't spending $ on FUT this year and this is a great way to improve your squad before heading into online matchups :pimp:

Already have a pretty solid Prem squad, Bernardo Silva has been great for me. Pretty cheap on the transfer market too.. I recommend you guys doing the SBC's if you haven't already and getting lit up and/or matching up with those ridiculous squads people paid for

Even my wins feel unsatisfying and like I'm exploiting stupid things instead of creating dope goals. I love footy games and how they can ideally be a perfect combination of free flowing on the fly innovation with strategy and grit. This is not giving me anything close to that satisfaction.

My goals and the ones I concede lack imagination, and you can't play gritty defense. This experience is hollow.

*End rant
so...PES?

so...PES?

Can't say since I haven't played it yet, and if I do it won't be for months. Maybe by then FIFA will be patched, but the issues feel beyond repair, word to FIFA 16.

One advantage FIFA has imo is that the game has a more popular and social culture around it. It shouldn't mean anything but it sucks being the PES guy when everyone else is running FIFA :lol:

So it seems like FIFA's new patch has completely ruined the game.

The new shooting accuracy is complete garbage, it was perfectly fine before. Players hit long shots, it's a realistic aspect of football. I don't know many footballers that can somewhat shoot that can't bang in a long shot from out the box every now and then.

Why the **** should your opponent be able to see who you control on defense? Seriously, that aspect of the new gameplay is going to make it even harder to defend. Your opponent is going to anticipate your defensive strategy even more.

Learn the game and play, the defending isn't that hard, you have to make smart standing and slide tackles, FIFA 17 was way too easy to defend, I liked how defending is more skill based as it should be. It's a video game, not everything should be done for you.

I played the KO tourney and won 2 nights ago, I conceded 5 total goals throughout the tournament. And that's only because the final was 4-4 and went into Pens.

Goalkeepers shouldn't be saving top shelf goals, unless you have the best ones. The GoalKeeper reactions and save rates were fine, guys with great reflexes, speed and positioning got the job done, guys with bad handling lost control of the ball. It seemed realistic to me.

I just don't get why there can't be video games that don't just hold your hand and assists you for everything. It should be up to the players skill.

Seems like the gameplay is just going to be about pace and low driven shots, like it was in 17.

If you wanna get better, play squad battles on the harder levels, grind seasons, play the KO tourney, try to qualify for FUT Champs. If you play casually, you shouldn't expect to be that good at FUT.

I thoroughly enjoyed FIFA 18's gameplay the first couple of weeks, I don't want the game to feel like FIFA 17, every new edition of the game should be different, not the same old stuff. Learn and adapt.

And this isn't a shot at anyone in here, moreso my frustrations of the community as a whole. I mean, you had guys that are supposed to be the best of the best, *****ing and complaining about how hard the game was.

End of my rant.

Goal keepers are still super trash after this patch. All the top keepers let in a lot of soft goals and if they do make a save they knock it right in the middle of the box for an easy tap in. And my record in FUT draft is 22-2 (and the last game I only lost because my TV cut off on me on two of his goals.) I feel like I'm not supposed to be winning games 7-3 that consistently.

On brighter note, packed OTW Sanchez :pimp:

Yea, I don't like the opponent control icon either. Not sure why it was added, I don't think there was anyone who wanted it.

I like the patch as far as shooting and stuff goes. gameplay feels better, but good lord the defensive AIs are SO bad. anytime someone attacks you, they literally just move out the way and let dudes score. they need to fix that asap

I like the patch as far as shooting and stuff goes. gameplay feels better, but good lord the defensive AIs are SO bad. anytime someone attacks you, they literally just move out the way and let dudes score. they need to fix that asap
you wont comprehend how many games i've lost due to players deflecting the ball for OG's or jumping out the way of a finesse shot. Got promoted to div 8 but just sold if falcao for if meunier, trying to solidify my back line before meunier's price skyrockets

Wtf is up with these indicators and D some ****
lost so many games off dudes abusing the indicators, probably gonna hang up fifa and hit the gym until they patch it back out lol

Me too. I have absolutely no fun playing fifa 18 atm. Might just do journey for the mean time

About to get pes tomorrow and deal with downloading the rosters and kits and such. This game is broken. Long shot city

Actually had a decent run playing local matches today. Some typical FIFA susness, but GKs aren't as useless as before.

Nonetheless, had my classiest chip goal I've ever scored playing any fifa. Connected with a volley from the edge of the box with the GK barely off his line and it floated into the side netting :smokin

Perfectly volleyed chips are so rare and such a sight, especially when you can feel it go in before it even goes in :pimp:

Just moved houses and havent been able to play without internet so I cant to see how the patch is.

Packed an untradeable Mane in that two player pack

Wish I could sell him for that 177k he's going for |l

I haven't gotten anything since packing Thiago Silva. SBC starting to let me down. Even my pre-order packs have been a let down. Keep packing duplicate players. All I need is to pack Ronaldo or Ronaldinho, that's all I want!

Keep saving those players up fam. Get rich off these Marquee Matchups SBCs when they release. If you have any AC Milan or Inter Milan players they will rise in price due to MM SBC. Same with Man U and Liverpool, they should be a key in for todays update on the Marquee Matchup SBC.

Anyways just DCed from EA servers while up 3-0 on Legendary on Squad Battles. I dont often beast on Legendary and got screwed hard, loss of 2000+ points right there :smh:

Probably gained 100k coins just from offline squad battles a lone so far.

Not a complaint about the game but idk why dudes don't ever accept the mutual quit when it's a laggy match.

Either they love being trolls, somehow play every match laggy with bad connection, or I make an impression on them that makes them want to play the full match.

Regardless it's wack.

I only spent $40 on points since the game dropped. SBCs is the way to go. I just got to Gold 3. I need to get on that elite level.

Probably spent 60k on players from the market crash over the weekend to save for future SBCs.

Squad battles have been very frustrating last couple of days. Every shot end up being blocked in some form or other. Seems u can't win on legendary unless u can hit long shots.

Back
Top Bottom