FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have only been playing manager mode and im enjoying this game after the patch

one gripe is it seems the only way to play a proper defense cutting through ball is on the counter or break when there is a lot of space in behind.
when teams get forced in to a shell and set up shop i am rarely finding chances to play a through ball to a cutting teammate.

this sucks as i play for barca and every team (including madrid) sets up shop and plays on the counter.

i have only been playing manager mode and im enjoying this game after the patch

one gripe is it seems the only way to play a proper defense cutting through ball is on the counter or break when there is a lot of space in behind.
when teams get forced in to a shell and set up shop i am rarely finding chances to play a through ball to a cutting teammate.

this sucks as i play for barca and every team (including madrid) sets up shop and plays on the counter.
Manager mode pretty cool started yesterday after i finished the journey story line

Through ball really suck this year. It's a combination of players making less run and the weight of the through ball seems really inconsistent.

is journey worth it?

i've never even played the 17 version

if you do it pick a good team and your position in the middle of the park, prob not even CAM just go striker. i tried being a hipster and being a LW for Leicester City last season. Was not enjoyable.

My FUT squads for this year.

zQseD0D2V1mjgPaXwDJEpJ5TIgg__m-ZF8R4ojvnp1D2cxokZ1d2my89A6QYWab_QVvHzjoVK8PZFdYAGOGTLZAjxEvE7drZdu8uvXhw3iVPeHLEVoU8qNFZwZCfSDgCoIhCTUFr9aYdH98r3Nabam_h7VQ28kP60TQt31IlYUnCPz_wX9FoL-uuFCWcSQJogVRYQQIjxAMKdDZoShZm230q-ilgvXDPR5V9o1GcpE21zMrm1T62AhsPfQvjJPP1nUW44tALodYniC8yEHbCbDpqj2u5MRDYye_DSw2GL3MHggNp37gL_mO1lErhk_kAgPnzZNPHLhGfHx2_S5slwPRJewcnRpSVXVrdIcDxPDHWVooNoYPXrCKYEamlSwB3QBisOA9zfoyfXeGiura1zVs6FGaGYBFbc0qWt-FfMYq7KMytqUrQF4SozhYS8Yg3tuZflZ6Wg6IuDiPyDlRdHLKf1pCHrwlTYNheGdPbMIpnsmb0Bmeh7HU6GO7wii4MW0W8n8HE58IzDfuBmEOZ62x7nWdyfDcx1rb7bV_LFB0PRMedxWTYaCTS_Nl-5_mOEgGuHUuzNjlH5NWCdXHOoYlujVHkrTAvq8mutrbmNA=w517-h919-no

eeCp6yYnFItfGntsXzIn16sr9bih75hS-psCHYqsHjCVayQkpxYxkd8ZY4372MzbkixfUmOI8orP6tAMryxZs8Ok4R9vwz888YwttsH4akz0cuAgtAkQzPAnrd-cBM-gQuNiQNkuS0v6DtT3_5TPDd8TBSI-FXWiiQz1xlBC6-3Tv1XI6OkJpalZVGrfD2cl8hfzCnowB6PxB1GAFgcMhCzLfO-VGW7B6effMxl4JYotKgiW_kasVDbLUHT6mnCyP9LAKdGiag-e5rvPyHQ-lHltOUjiYDXqN7nRMXLomWLaDH4iAdq1M1g6XKymzz6Oys7KTkR8IpytY7cAm46H4XfMzQnCCkR2DUagL3xOsLE4ezbM99kLh45ooHcAcLrgpQHqV07TDwMgW6dCuEkw-Rk21UouPL2aDAcpIEQ_GhAinmtDVDXushYatP6erOgCOGw7oVim9_mQ9Se7j6PS_aBpGAMSFYJN0GF_KUaZeY9lIBWFm_EJYCrbx1hLBNv097MVadPM6OKO5jq-TtTs0zfd0uRfVEfWpEXiYsDezOElXJNmU7fGZoN10b04XYGwGZL68510zEyRi3G5uu2-TyGgxUZNEW8A6o-h7G9E0w=w517-h919-no

My main squad (Premier League) still needs improvement (IMO). I need better CMs

one thing i found funny on 17 was that when your in training practicing free kicks, with a youth your building up, the ball normally curves when you add spin but when your in a game and try doing it that **** normally just flys straight :lol:

if you do it pick a good team and your position in the middle of the park, prob not even CAM just go striker. i tried being a hipster and being a LW for Leicester City last season. Was not enjoyable.
you havent played journey for 18?

Squad battles if ure playing legendary and online seasons/weekend league have higher skill multiplier. Also make use of coin boost from ea catalogue.

Also if you're good, online FUT draft makes a lot of profit if u can consistently win every draft.

would love to be a false 9

Been putting in work in the Squad Battles, really enjoying that mode as I build up my 1st team squad and my fitness squad. Think I am at Elite 2 right now

Did all the objectives and got some okay cards. I'm sure most of you guys do already, but don't forget to go in the EA Catalogue and use those coin boosts, I'd start with the 1000 x 10 games tbh. Helps a ton. Loan cards definitely help as well as you're getting started

Also that POTW Mane card looks insane :pimp:

Too bad one of the SBC is to have 1 Senegal player from Liverpool so there goes that :smh:

Probably cause he might be useful in a SBC is guess. Random dudes prices shoot up when they can be used for SBC

Back
Top Bottom