FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hes going for 550k. Only 3 on the market when I looked. Might hold on and sell Wednesday-Friday when the first weekend league starts.

Idk what team to build now. Got a super cheap Bundesliga squad I been grinding Squad Battles with, never thought I'd be gifted with such an expensive card. Gonna try to flip that on investments. Im 90% sure Harry Kane will get a Sept POTM, gonna try to invest half of my money into that.

Crazy because up until that point opening 12k FIFA points, Handanovic was my best pull for 20k. No TOTW, no OTW or any player above 10k.

I spent so much on FIFA points last year I'm glad I decided to just do a big one time splurge in the beginning.

You might as well go with whatever league is your favorite. Get your favorite guys and have fun.

Serie A is pretty cheap tho. You won't be overpaying for anyone lol

I think I would sell that card now, but I don't really know the market like that.

I won 14 or so in a row online with a 4-4-2 diamond but it leaves me way too exposed defensively, and I always like compact organized defending. Can't figure out a formation that doesn't leave massive gaps, but also that I can still score from. It's been pretty frustrating. Winning is cool but as someone who takes pride in defending as well I need a more balanced setup. Any suggestions?

I won 14 or so in a row online with a 4-4-2 diamond but it leaves me way too exposed defensively, and I always like compact organized defending. Can't figure out a formation that doesn't leave massive gaps, but also that I can still score from. It's been pretty frustrating. Winning is cool but as someone who takes pride in defending as well I need a more balanced setup. Any suggestions?
I use 2 squads to alternate between so I don't need to use any fitness cards so I set them up in 2 different formations, both with a focus on defense.
I use the 41212-2 (narrow) and a 4321 formation. Both are quite narrow formations and great defensively imo. Since you're playing a 4-2-2 you'll probably be more comfortable with the 4321.
These are the custom tactics I use for both formations, you can lower the pressure a bit if you feel like you're too vulnerable to through balls. Shoutout to Boraslegend on Youtube for the great tutorial on this.
8c506091ca1fc481929c4dd6388c34be.png

Also, for anyone who's looking to make some coins with very little effort, I'm doing the same thing I did last year to end up with nearly 3m in transfer profit from this method without spending a single cent on fifapoints. It can be a little time consuming but it's quite literally impossible to lose coins doing it and you'll make guaranteed profit. The method is mass bidding on gold 28 match contracts.
Search filters:
Max price: 200
Min buyout: 250
Max buyout: 800

I then mass bad 150 or 200 (never more) on as many contracts as I can. Success rate varies on the hour, right at this time for example I'm getting loads of contracts for 150 coins each.
I then list all of them for sale for 1 hour a minimum price of 250 and buyout of 300 or 350. I just sold 70 of them the past hour. Then simply relist whichever ones haven't sold. The overwhelming majority sells for the 300 buyout in my experience. That's generally a profit of 100 coins profit per contract, EA tax not included. It's not much but when you fill up your whole transfer list with contracts it adds up pretty quickly. So whenever you want to make some quick coins you can use this for a zero risk profit. Note that as the game moves towards the end of its lifespan it becomes significantly less effective or ineffective at all but that's still a long time away.

Squad battles mega packs are crap. Only got one player above 80 and it's a Russian league defender.

Just looked it up and you might be right lol. Gonna try for just elite 3 next week and compare what I get.

At least prices are slowly decreasing for some players. Still don't understand the high prices for certain players like Renato sanches and corentin tolisso.

It really does seem like my close friend's running joke about me getting disability benefits with my packs is true :lol:
I saw this reddit post and did the ones for the prime gold players packs and got Ibra in the second one.
160k coins :pimp:
9f9e6f7e4584e4c0318a704a8f53f950.png

It really does seem like my close friend's running joke about me getting disability benefits with my packs is true :lol:
I saw this reddit post and did the ones for the prime gold players packs and got Ibra in the second one.
160k coins :pimp:
9f9e6f7e4584e4c0318a704a8f53f950.png

What’s a good thread over there to follow? And what exactly did you do to getting those packs? I’m still lost on FUT, it’s been a while haha.

What’s a good thread over there to follow? And what exactly did you do to getting those packs? I’m still lost on FUT, it’s been a while haha.
My bad I forgot to link the reddit thread. I just did the SBC parts that give the prime gold players pack. Cost me around 6-7k per challenge just now on Xbox.

I just browse the subreddit frequently to check for any tips like the above ^

At least prices are slowly decreasing for some players. Still don't understand the high prices for certain players like Renato sanches and corentin tolisso.
They are expensive because Sanches is just a hyped up FIFA card while Tolisso is out of packs for the entire week. Not a lot of people are packing his OTW and whatever left of his regular cards pulled before his OTW has gone up due to more demand than supply.

You guys will have to wait until after the 9th to see OTW be out of packs and people packing their regular cards. Still gonna be like 7-10 days before their prices stabilize.

Where can I find my Ronaldo loan card? Can't find him anywhere...
Have you tried the EAS FC catalogue on the far right of the main screen next to the settings? Maybe you can buy him there or check the PSN store or Xbox Marketplace for a DLC like download for him.

He was CLASS when I had him. Pace, powe, and finishing :pimp:

Not to rub it in but I got 5000 coins for logging in today :lol: blessed with some incredible luck to start the year off.

I signed in for the first time, got Ronnie obviously and the best I got is Felipe Luis. Can I trade still? I can't find that option. On X1. Just hit me up. I can't remember what else I got some french players in mid to high 70s OVR

Back
Top Bottom