FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just lost to Everton in Career Mode with Man City 0-5. I was dictacting the first 30 mins with possession, and 2 should be goals. Stekelenburg, Neuer like reflex foot save and me hitting the post triggered the scripting into over drive.

Defense got cut up pretty badly. Actually 2 goals came in my own box fumbling the ball on passing it out or clearance. Pretty pissed but pretty impressed with how the AI interacts this year too. None of the tiki taka, turnaround missile shots into the top corners anymore.

One thing that is annoying me is midfielders are making less runs than in 17. They end up bunching together instead of moving to open space and creating passing lanes. Might have to switch from my preferred 4-3-3 artacking.

One thing that is annoying me is midfielders are making less runs than in 17. They end up bunching together instead of moving to open space and creating passing lanes. Might have to switch from my preferred 4-3-3 artacking.

Maybe try setting them to free roam? :nerd:

Game is getting patched.

- Tuned goalkeeper reactions
- Reduced shot accuracy

Two main things.

Maybe try setting them to free roam? :nerd:
I have custom tactic for chance creation set to free form. I'll try doing that in player instruction for my CAM and see. Don't really want my CM to do that and leave gap for counter.

this kickoff goal BS is back. they need to fix it asap. literally any time a goal is scored the next kick off the guy can run straight forward and your defense AIs part like the red sea and let him run right in for a goal. saw a famous fifa streamer chuboi tweet about it last night too. said he played someone where they scored 3 goals back to back to back off kickoffs lmao.

What I did in 17 to defend kickoff was close the gap of my forwards standing at halfway line, basically position them to defend the middle and force him wide. Then switch to the midfield as soon as he pass the ball to shadow him while second man press with the forward. If they tried to take it directly upfield right away, I ended up making the tackle and gaining possession back more than half the time or they end up passing ball backward cause there's nowhere to go.

All free form is if you (for example, using Madrid) have a 4-3-3 and Have Kroos--Casemiro--Modric in the middle they interchange their position to cover each other. If I steal the ball with Case and make a great run the closest CM to his original position will take Case's spot as CDM.

so if you did free form up top as well you can see Benz be LW if Ronnie was being heroic/ballsy going up the middle because of you. And often the A.I. won't have them go back to their original position until a "break" in the game happens. Foul/out of play etc. When a throw in happens and all the A.I. jump to their reset spots

That being said having both Free forms (since defence is either cover or offside Trap) on will closely replicate the famous Dutch total football system of the 70s. But you're gonna need great overall players who can do everything.

'17 took a while for me to get and it sucked because that was the only way I can play. FF 4-3-3. '18 feels good. I want to experiment with other formations. On a 4-4-2 right now

I know how to play the game and its theory/algorithms. Although I may not be that good at the game lol.

I love it so far. Hope they update with more boots and kits and whatever.

Hit and miss so far on SBC. Pulled a Thiago Silva though. Probably the best player I’ve ever gotten out of a pack in any edition of FUT. I gotta find a website or something to map out squads first before putting them together on SBC.

Hit and miss so far on SBC. Pulled a Thiago Silva though. Probably the best player I’ve ever gotten out of a pack in any edition of FUT. I gotta find a website or something to map out squads first before putting them together on SBC.

Think you can on Futhead.com

Team of the Week 3 with KDB, Harry Kane and Isco as the headliners. Also first OTW upgrade went to Yarmolenko of Dortmund.

does the patch download itself or do i have to initiate it (xbox)

I just completed the 'Home Leagues and Heroes' SBC on the web app.

The reward was a premium gold pack and I got hamsik, and TOTW Hernandez :pimp:

My squad so far.
wt96cl.jpg

got otw balde thinkin bout pullin the trigger on if falcao but im scared he'll be swimming in totw's

If anyone wants to run co-op or head to head for a match on PS4 add me. Psn same as the NT name.

The more I play this game, the less I'm enjoying it and realizing how broken it is. I don't even know if it can be properly patched. Defenders feel like they're moving in a swimming pool.

This isn't even from sore loserness. I haven't lost a single match with the 4-4-2 diamond. Only 2 L's, both came when I was experimenting with other formations.

Also they changed from too many blocked shots last year to players getting off shots when you're right in front of them and hitting the back of the net.

Back
Top Bottom