Fight at HS Basketball Game in Montgomery, AL

This is ashame. This is why Alabama will never progress. I played basketball in Montgomery and this happens all the time at our basketball games. It's kindof funny though because this is the arena that I played my last high school game at, and that was exactly a year ago today.

^^^ The stupid thing about it is that Carver was winning by a lot. You gotta let that stuff go.

EDIT: I didn't know the last one got posted. My computer started to get sluggish.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I guess there were alot of fights at high school games last night

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

So what caused this?

One team getting blown out?

Dude on Carver got fouled hard, so he pushed the dude who fouled him. The benches cleared, then some fans started fighting on the court. After the fight wasover on the court they started fighting in the stands.

EDIT- They have a clearer video on montgomeryadvertiser.com that shows the fight better in the stands.

This is so pathetic.

What? They needed to take it out on something? Other than a sport?

Its one thing to "support" a team...but when you get so personally attached to a team that you begin/participate in physical fighting, in my booksyou are a LOSER

WHY are the kids in the benches fighting? Get $*####+ lives and contribute to society ffs

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I guess there were alot of fights at high school games last night
roll.gif
I didn't even see this when I last posted. Ididn't realize how many times I posted this. Sluggish computer FTL.

Originally Posted by AirWing03

we just recently had a shooting at a bball game here in Flint, MI too.
smh.gif

stupid stuff

Flint, The Naw, The D FTL... That damned 16-24 bracket needs to learn to be less aggressive. Damn Thundercats out here ready to pop off for lil stuff."Sissified... scared to take a #%% whippin'!"

i remember some dude was going around in the parking lot at one of our high school games and knockin ppl out with chains and @$*@
laugh.gif

Not a good look for the school and all those involved... people coming from the stands just to participate in this uncivil act
smh.gif

I predict race being brought into this post
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I noticed alot of the people fighting are also wearing loose-fitting clothing and jeans are sagging
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
You're not gonna see a lot of people in Montgomery wearing their sister's jeans.

This is Alabama,, most "fashion" here is stuck in 03-05.

Anyone can get it even fans in the stands.

My state takes another L

I needa leave this place

And its Black History Month
smh.gif

Sometimes I wonder do most black people even appreciate the opportunity that we are given because of are past and present black leaders.

and this is how we re-pay them
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom