Fight Breaks out at Niketown Sf 11/12 release

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

khmerkicks.. so you were the fake lookin and soundin gansta tryn to talk all ghetto in the video?..hahaha

Hahah, no. I'm the chick to the left in the jansport bakpak.
You could hear me only a couple of times...so I'm not that "gangsta soundin person"

& FIGHT WASN'T OVER THE SHOES!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by khmerkicks

MiYaBaLlEr24 wrote:

khmerkicks wrote:

LOL. hella funny. I had front row seats of this stupid fight.

Aye my bad for some of the annoying voices on the side tho..I admit it was me..and the recoder and a few other ppl.

Haha, I just had to instigate to make the fight more interesting & hype up the freezing crowd during the night.
Why would you admit that?
smh.gif

Because I felt that I had to clarify the incident of what happened and what reaaally went down.

And it's not over shoes, so stop assuming people...

It doesn't matter what it was over. Every single person in that video is a lame.

Is this how it is when folks like up for kicks these days? Back when I use to line up, we would all make it a party and get to know folks who share the sameinterest as you. I guess we could blame the whole reselling part of the culture that kills it all...

people wonder why American kids are so dumb now a days, that video just proved to the world what we value more. fighting for shoes is one thing, but videotaping a scene and then bragging about it online is a bench mark for stupidity.

u know the shoe game is dead when u have ghetto kids fighting while waiting in line. half of these kids don't even know Jordans until the internet camearound.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

people wonder why American kids are so dumb now a days, that video just proved to the world what we value more. fighting for shoes is one thing, but video taping a scene and then bragging about it online is a bench mark for stupidity.

u know the shoe game is dead when u have ghetto kids fighting while waiting in line. half of these kids don't even know Jordans until the internet came around.
No one's bragging.
More like clarifying the incident because some people are clueless of what had happened.
wink.gif

& I'm sorry that our society is so materialistic and kids these days are absorbed over items that third world country children cannot afford.
You cannot simply blame this one single video, blame the corrupt society.
smile.gif

I don't understand why people can't be civilized anymore! SMH at little ghetto kids dropping the "N" bomb every other word... Grow up people!Or better yet, keep up the immature idiotic ways because the job market will oust you quicker and give me more opportunity in the future haha

i was at my mall at about 10 pm and store opend up at 7, people tried showing up around 6 thinking they were gonna cop, and if they did cop there sure wouldof been fights

khmerkicks.. so you were the fake lookin and soundin gansta tryn to talk all ghetto in the video?..hahaha

You could hear me only a couple of times...so I'm not that "gangsta soundin person"

laugh.gif
wink.gif
ASL?

NVM... 15

Originally Posted by Stuntastic kicks

laugh.gif
wink.gif
ASL?

NVM... 15

Thanks for the compliment, I feel so young now.
+3 yrs btw
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom