Fight Breaks out at Niketown Sf 11/12 release

roll.gif

i thought this was about to be 2 grown men throwing down or something. but a bunch of high school girls fighting over some jordans?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
speechless.

do i hear someone crying at the 1:50 mark?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Originally Posted by Uzzle

LMAO comedy! Hahahah I'm so glad I had no interest in buying these.

agreed

Cosign that. Bopper fight!..
smh.gif
. And whoever was saying "official fight for the jordan 11 pack" in the beginning, annoying as hell.

LOL. hella funny. I had front row seats of this stupid fight.
Aye my bad for some of the annoying voices on the side tho..I admit it was me..and the recoder and a few other ppl.
Haha, I just had to instigate to make the fight more interesting & hype up the freezing crowd during the night.

there was almost a fight at sf center footlocker. glad no fists were thrown because i was in line with a wristband at that point.

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Originally Posted by Uzzle

LMAO comedy! Hahahah I'm so glad I had no interest in buying these.

agreed

Cosign that. Bopper fight!..
smh.gif
. And whoever was saying "official fight for the jordan 11 pack" in the beginning, annoying as hell.

Yepp. Just a bunch of boppers with no life. Im glad I quit the game a few years back.

Originally Posted by khmerkicks

Aye my bad for some of the annoying voices on the side tho..I admit it was me..and the recoder and a few other ppl.
Haha, I just had to instigate to make the fight more interesting & hype up the freezing crowd during the night.
Why would you admit that?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

smh.gif

Because I felt that I had to clarify the incident of what happened and what reaaally went down.

And it's not over shoes, so stop assuming people...

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

smh.gif

Because I felt that I had to clarify the incident of what happened and what reaaally went down.

And it's not over shoes, so stop assuming people...
It doesn't matter what it was over. Every single person in that video is a lame.

Back
Top Bottom