fight on bus!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ole girl was about to come in with them Muay Thai knees (I know she's not Thai, I'm just saying she just looked like she was about to).

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

basically translation and story goes like this.. the black lady was takin up 2 seats and the chinese lady said she asked nicely so she could take one but shewouldnt budge.. so a quarrel broke out and all the chinese people in the background are just instigating and eggin the chinese lady on to beat her %@+ hahahhaa

I bet you that guy who made that thread about Asians not being well represented in the media is crying tears of joy and satisfaction right now.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

I bet you that guy who made that thread about Asians not being well represented in the media is crying tears of joy and satisfaction right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Sad
exactly
both women are at least 45 years old and they can't even control their anger enough to not resort to violence.
tired.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This woman trying to insult her in English was [Chapelle's son]HILARIOUS[/Chappelle's son]

pimp.gif

asian lady seen that first punch coming and took it like a G. she followed up with that sweet chin music.

Asian lady handing it to her,
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Sad
exactly
both women are at least 45 years old and they can't even control their anger enough to not resort to violence.
tired.gif
smh.gif
Sure violence may not be the BEST way to handle things but...you really expect her to turn her cheek as she gets disrespected and punched in theface? I'm pretty sure the black lady did not expect her to retaliate, glad she got a wake up call.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

What the hell was that Soulja girl thing?

Was that real?

Yeah that was real. It happened in 2007 on a MARTA train in Atlanta. The chick is bi-polar and wasn't on her meds. (obviously)

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by samanthajonez

haha dumb funnnyyy. but how the black lady got kicked off the bus? she got beat up.
what kinda *%%% is this
smh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'M PRESSIN CHARGES, I'M PRESSIN CHARGES, I'M PRESSIN CHARGES, I'M PRESSIN CHARGES, I'M PRESSIN CHARGES... WHERE MY DU-RAGAT?"�
roll.gif

Is it just me or did the fight pop off with....
Chinese lady: Hey you!
Black lady: Say that again...
Chinese lady: HEY YOU

*smack*

or am I trippin

I had to watch it again.
laugh.gif
@ the chinese lady setting down her bag of mooncakes then handling business.

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Is it just me or did the fight pop off with....
Chinese lady: Hey you!
Black lady: Say that again...
Chinese lady: HEY YOU

*smack*

or am I trippin

she was saying the F-word.
laugh.gif

I never ride public transportation in SF. I just hoof it.

Folks are just hella stupid. They will sit there knowing a squabble is imminent, and then when it does pop off they wanna play good samaritan and intervene. Just let 'em fight.

omg at the dude sayin hayaaahhh hayyaahhh and all kinds of random noises that I KNOW for a fact arent even words in their language..

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I had to watch it again.
laugh.gif
@ the chinese lady setting down her bag of mooncakes then handling business.
roll.gif

You're probably right too.

Back
Top Bottom