fight on bus!

Originally Posted by dland24

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Awesome. Black chick talkin hella @!#@ and then gets her %%# kicked. Good post.

word
laugh.gif

Folks are just hella stupid. They will sit there knowing a squabble is imminent, and then when it does pop off they wanna play good samaritan and intervene. Just let 'em fight.

true

LOL at this... Only on public transportation in SF would you find something like this. Chinese lady went off on the black lady. Anyone have a clue in what shewas saying the whole time?
That video of "soulja girl"....... SMH!
"Imma press charges" x5

Originally Posted by throwback1718

omg at the dude sayin hayaaahhh hayyaahhh and all kinds of random noises that I KNOW for a fact arent even words in their language..

roll.gif
roll.gif
Na man, those grunts that man was making actually translates to "hit her!"

Originally Posted by bee easyy

LOL at this... Only on public transportation in SF would you find something like this. Chinese lady went off on the black lady. Anyone have a clue in what she was saying the whole time?
"Imma press charges" x5
I could only understand bits and pieces of what she was saying since it was a dialect of Chinese that has some Cantonese mixed in. I guarantee youthe Chinese lady was saying some racist shh though.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

LOL at this... Only on public transportation in SF would you find something like this. Chinese lady went off on the black lady. Anyone have a clue in what she was saying the whole time?
"Imma press charges" x5
I could only understand bits and pieces of what she was saying since it was a dialect of Chinese that has some Cantonese mixed in. I guarantee you the Chinese lady was saying some racist shh though.
actually she wasn't...she kept explaining about the seat. Way to jump to the conclusion.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude speaking in chinese instigating

but lady picked the wrong bus to talk smack
laugh.gif
, it was rolling thru chinatown
for real she was the darkest one on the bus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

"Imma press charges" x5
I could only understand bits and pieces of what she was saying since it was a dialect of Chinese that has some Cantonese mixed in. I guarantee you the Chinese lady was saying some racist shh though.
actually she wasn't...she kept explaining about the seat. Way to jump to the conclusion.
I take that back then. I went back and watched it again and tried to really listen this time. Still couldn't make out a bunch of it but whatmade me think that at first was because she kept bringing up "Chinese people". Was she saying something like "how dare she hit a chineseperson?"

Originally Posted by BgL2687

"Imma press charges" x5
I take that back then. I went back and watched it again and tried to really listen this time. Still couldn't make out a bunch of it but what made me think that at first was because she kept bringing up "Chinese people". Was she saying something like "how dare she hit a chinese person?"
She was saying something like "don't pick on us Chinese"

The build up of 5 minutes of cursing with an equally long fight is always appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And it always women who eventually do fight.

Not like these lame dudes in the hood.

Poppin off at the mouth for 15 minutes and not even making a fist.

Marlon Wayans status "Hold me back son, Hold me back"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ that dumba.ss woman. She threw the first blow but then gets her a.ss(and her glasses) handed to her by the Asian woman.

Funny. Lady deserved it too. I never actually seen something get this far on the buses or subways in NYC yet. But I have seen people argue.

Trynna tell ya, don't mess with them mainlanders. People got nothing to lose coming to America. I bet you that lady hit her because she thought she wassoft. It's too bad it's a clash of cultures, but I've seen this all the time, growing up in Oakland, when race wars would be poppin in high school.

that lady deserved to get beat up lmao

good to see people who don't speak english stand up for themselves

this is the real life version of Crash (who needs Don Cheadle??)

Originally Posted by dano4o8

I was Lol'ing at the running kicks
OG was swinging off the bus like she was on some monkeybars...

but damn, i felt bad when she was giving it to the other lady bashing her head like she had a meat cleaver in her hand.
ohwell.gif
but i
laugh.gif
when she started twisting the woman's fingers on that chinese-finger-traptip.

on another note, towards the tail end of the video, who noticed the older chinese woman wearing a big hat just quickly sneak onto the back of the bus after theblack woman got off?

Back
Top Bottom