Filipino Culture Thread

while we somewhat on topic, they got some bad ones in the Philippines lol. But they all wifed up to white dudes or filipino dudes mixed with white. :rofl::rofl:

Whats the culture like in the PI? I only been there once when I was 17. My family is from a small island along Laguna, so its a couple 100 folks there. We went to manila a few times, but I was young. My older bro says food is good though, and cheap.

The hot ones end up with Politicians - or sode chicks of rich businessmen.

I remember a politician was quoted saying "why travel around the world for attractive women when we have the best ones here."

He is definitely right about that one. The hot ones are super hot... but there is just not enough of them.

The hot ones end up with Politicians - or sode chicks of rich businessmen.

I remember a politician was quoted saying "why travel around the world for attractive women when we have the best ones here."

He is definitely right about that one. The hot ones are super hot... but there is just not enough of them.

Exhibit A:

chiz-escudero-and-heart-evangelista3.jpg

She’s a big time star too I don’t know what she’s seeing. Plus IIRC he’s a Duterte *** :smh:

Exhibit A:

chiz-escudero-and-heart-evangelista3.jpg

She’s a big time star too I don’t know what she’s seeing. Plus IIRC he’s a Duterte *** :smh:

First time I saw Heart on TV, it was at that Wowowee show on TFC when I was at a family friend's Christmas gathering. I was just mesmerized by her. Good on that politician. ahhahahhhahahah.

Was in NYC yesterday and decided to try out that Jeepney spot. Cool little spot but nothing to balikbayan box home about. Definitely looks like a fun spot to have a kamayan with your homies

What’s the best frozen lumpia I can buy? Craving some right now.

And eff those politicians getting all the hit chicks in the PI.

Back
Top Bottom