Final : ******** [13] Cowboys [7] - 9.12.2010 - Sunday Night Football - WK 1

Lets Go Cowboys!!! even tho I'm nervous about our season this year.. our offensive Live in trash.. always has been..

Lets Go Cowboys!!! even tho I'm nervous about our season this year.. our offensive Live in trash.. always has been..

COWBOYS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif
Laron Landry Time ...
I sure hope my sarcasm meter is broken.
laugh.gif
lol..mr.double move himself...
laugh.gif
always see dude playin catch up as some random reciever runs into the endzone...garbage..

im def hyped tho,headed up to DC when i get off saturday evening..showing up to fed ex about noon,
pimp.gif
sumn nd eat all that good parkin lot food...plus i heard danny is puttin big tv's up so tailgaters can watch the daytime games as they wait..cant complain wit that..pissed i couldnt get my white Dez jersey for the game, heard the news too late that we were wearing whites in all 16 games..the blue Dware will do tho,hes sure to welcome mcnabb in the right way...
smokin.gif

LETS GO BOYS!!!

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif
Laron Landry Time ...
I sure hope my sarcasm meter is broken.
laugh.gif
lol..mr.double move himself...
laugh.gif
always see dude playin catch up as some random reciever runs into the endzone...garbage..

im def hyped tho,headed up to DC when i get off saturday evening..showing up to fed ex about noon,
pimp.gif
sumn nd eat all that good parkin lot food...plus i heard danny is puttin big tv's up so tailgaters can watch the daytime games as they wait..cant complain wit that..pissed i couldnt get my white Dez jersey for the game, heard the news too late that we were wearing whites in all 16 games..the blue Dware will do tho,hes sure to welcome mcnabb in the right way...
smokin.gif

LETS GO BOYS!!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This Haynesworth mess is making me sick.
smh.gif
Too much ego all around....just play the guy. What vet goes 100% in the preseason? Point was made...dude was "humiliated." Move on...no matter what people may think, this defense is 10x better when he's on the field.
I feel you..

But we needed a coach with an iron fist.  I'm not mad at Mike at all for making sure this is HIS team.  Haynesworth is a very valuable asset but no player is worth the locker room drama.  Mike won the media battle.  It's time to move on.

It seems like they are on the same page when it comes to football but so much went before that now it's "personal."

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This Haynesworth mess is making me sick.
smh.gif
Too much ego all around....just play the guy. What vet goes 100% in the preseason? Point was made...dude was "humiliated." Move on...no matter what people may think, this defense is 10x better when he's on the field.
I feel you..

But we needed a coach with an iron fist.  I'm not mad at Mike at all for making sure this is HIS team.  Haynesworth is a very valuable asset but no player is worth the locker room drama.  Mike won the media battle.  It's time to move on.

It seems like they are on the same page when it comes to football but so much went before that now it's "personal."

Time to get it Coooooooooley, McNabb, my man Orakpo, Santana, Lo, LaRon. Who else.....? P. Daniels, C. Horton, Gano, Bidwell, Sellers, C.P. Everytime I think about skins I never forget #36/21, miss that dude. The 'Girls are soft.

Time to get it Coooooooooley, McNabb, my man Orakpo, Santana, Lo, LaRon. Who else.....? P. Daniels, C. Horton, Gano, Bidwell, Sellers, C.P. Everytime I think about skins I never forget #36/21, miss that dude. The 'Girls are soft.

I will be there...copper lot for the tailgate- get at me if you're down.

Lets go SKINS---WE READY

I will be there...copper lot for the tailgate- get at me if you're down.

Lets go SKINS---WE READY

Washington wins this game in the upset special.

They may very well suck the rest of the season but Mike Shanahan is going to have this team ready to play sunday night and get the new regime off to a good start and have the fanbase reenergized.

Washington wins this game in the upset special.

They may very well suck the rest of the season but Mike Shanahan is going to have this team ready to play sunday night and get the new regime off to a good start and have the fanbase reenergized.

Just know, that someone, somewhere in this very thread, is going to be guaranteed to make "quotes of the week" in next Monday's week in review thread. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know things are being recorded and saved as we speak. 

Back
Top Bottom