Final : ******** [13] Cowboys [7] - 9.12.2010 - Sunday Night Football - WK 1

I swear to God nobody puts more emphasis on getting a big name coach than do 'Skins fans. This is the SAME THING I heard when ya'll got Gibbs years ago. He was supposed to be your savior 6-7 years back, what happened? McNabb is old, has one receiver to throw to, you got three washed up running backs.. Cowboys offense is gonna have a field day. Every year, DC has THE most optimistic fans in all of sports. But..  Bet on it, bank it, bet your life savings, I don't care. 'Boys win.

30-17.

I swear to God nobody puts more emphasis on getting a big name coach than do 'Skins fans. This is the SAME THING I heard when ya'll got Gibbs years ago. He was supposed to be your savior 6-7 years back, what happened? McNabb is old, has one receiver to throw to, you got three washed up running backs.. Cowboys offense is gonna have a field day. Every year, DC has THE most optimistic fans in all of sports. But..  Bet on it, bank it, bet your life savings, I don't care. 'Boys win.

30-17.

I was going to go to the game today, but because of the weather and my 49ers currently losing I'm not really in the mood to go.  I'll just watch from home. 

I was going to go to the game today, but because of the weather and my 49ers currently losing I'm not really in the mood to go.  I'll just watch from home. 

Ahh, it looks like it's about that time...
glasses.gif

*Sets up imaginary beach chair*
41V2bjACyLL._SS500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom