Final : ******** [13] Cowboys [7] - 9.12.2010 - Sunday Night Football - WK 1

Dunno if it was mentioned yet but we (Cowboys) will NOT be wearing the Navy Blue Unis AT ALL this ENTIRE season. Extremely disappointed since those along with the Thanksgiving (throwbacks) are my favs. So we're wearing white all season besides the thanksgiving game and one other game where we will wear the thanksgiving jerseys.

Back on topic, Dez will play a big factor in this game I can feel it. Its already stated hes gonna get alot of playing time. Roy will drop passes and run incorrect routes and by Tuesday say "Balls from Romo to me are everywhere."

Dunno if it was mentioned yet but we (Cowboys) will NOT be wearing the Navy Blue Unis AT ALL this ENTIRE season. Extremely disappointed since those along with the Thanksgiving (throwbacks) are my favs. So we're wearing white all season besides the thanksgiving game and one other game where we will wear the thanksgiving jerseys.

Back on topic, Dez will play a big factor in this game I can feel it. Its already stated hes gonna get alot of playing time. Roy will drop passes and run incorrect routes and by Tuesday say "Balls from Romo to me are everywhere."

pimp.gif
Boys get that first primetime game. Whatttup. And There 1st W.

Originally Posted by MPire

Good, I actually don't like playing in the blue jersey. Heading to the game around 6, can't wait.

Originally Posted by MPire

Good, I actually don't like playing in the blue jersey. Heading to the game around 6, can't wait.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Bruce Allen already said burgundy jerseys RT @RickMaese: Dont make any Vegas bets on the team wearing all-black Sunday night. Aint happening.
-Rick Campbell (CSN) Twitter

Damn...I must admit...would have been cool to see a Black ******** Jersey/Combo
laugh.gif
Chris Russel tweeted that we are going to be wearing burgundy jerseys and gold pants.

Bruce Allen already said burgundy jerseys RT @RickMaese: Dont make any Vegas bets on the team wearing all-black Sunday night. Aint happening.

laugh.gif
Chris Russel tweeted that we are going to be wearing burgundy jerseys and gold pants.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by madj55

laugh.gif

Hmm...that's interesting. Ala the 60's/early 70's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by madj55

laugh.gif

Hmm...that's interesting. Ala the 60's/early 70's.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom