FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

when you push on the leather and it makes all those wrinkles that means its GREAT leather, the more little creases when you push down, the better the quality. these look amazing!!!

the quality IS defiantly premium, i can just tell by looking at the new pics!! VERY VERY STOKED NOW

eek.gif
 The Citrons and Infrareds are releasing?? I stopped checking the thread a few months ago when the Infrareds were pure speculation.

In fact, the reason I held off on the GR Citrons were because of the possibility of the OG colorway coming out. Definitely need the Citrons on 9/2. Maybe the Infrareds too depending on how my money is looking and whether I go out of town for Labor Day Weekend or not.

man, i gotta say, i'm super stoked that it's navy/obsidian and not black.

the black/infrared color combo gets done to DEATH. i was about to design some iD's with navy/infra but these are way doper.

Here are some comparisson pictures. All I can say is that the QS material is better than the GR version. Leather is softer as you can see frpm the pictures. GR citron have been worn and the leather is not evem wrinkled. QS is DS and you can see the leather is alreafy wrinkled. The swoosh material is different as well. QS swoosh is soft leather while the Gr swoosh is made of harder leather.

The color in person is a lil different but the picture shows it as a lot different shade.

As you can see, material is different color and QS is softer/wrinkled already.

Heres more.

Even toe box is a lil different. Hard to tell the difference but if you look close, its a lil different.

GR has been worn and it doesnt even look broken in compared to DS QS.

Here are some shots of the infrared. Material is similar to Citron QS.

Overall, very satisfied with these QS version. Its not OG quality but its good enough for me. For the hardcore trainer heads, you dont want to miss out on these, IMO.

If yall need more pictures of a particular angle, etc, just ask.

Thanks for the new pics everyone. No words can explain how bad I want these. Soooo clean. IF I had to choose one, I'd have to roll w/ the Citrons....such a sharp colorway that screams classic.

Thanks for the pics Ptinga

Yeah, I just want the infrared, since I already have the citrons. Doubt I'll have a problem.

Trainers sit here, medicine balls and all the Bo's....

If These Sit In My Area And Go On Sale Im Snatching These With EASE... God Those Look Good. Wasnt Too Impressed With The Earlier Retros But Those Infra's Are Sick... Either Colorway Will Be Picked Up Off The Possible Disco.

*Ends Beasting* Lol.

Thanks again for all the comparo pics ptngina

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This was all I was asking for from the start...decent quality on an original colorway. The question now is if they(Nike) actually listened to all our *****in and moanin and decided to put better[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]quality materials on these? And how they gonna justify the GRs [/font]msrp being the same as the QS with far less quality....? Did they decide to throw us a bone since they were pissin

a lot of us off and released this QS? Who knows, but hopefully everyone who wants a pair gets theirs...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

^anyone know if these will be in Niketown and House of Hoops?

If so, ill be getting these with EASE.

I'm gotta' agree with Rod301....

In the DMV....if it ain't a Foamposite or a Jordan? Sale!
roll.gif

These will sit. But I'll probably cop both for retail. I don't want to wait a couple months to wear these.
Classic colorways & perfect end of summer shoes.

^ yeah, i can already tell i'm not gonna wait very long to unDS these. i LOVE the way these look.

at first i was more into the citron's but now that i know it's navy and infrared, i'm more into those.

Just got mine today in the mail and I compared them to orange/blue sc trainers and can see a difference in leather. The 2s have more of a subtle look of tumbled leather compared to the 1s. It does look alot better and will look nicer when creased (not that I care) but idk if its just me I'm thinking just because it's different it dosnt necessarily mean it us better quality overall.Don't get me wrong I am totally satisfied

Back
Top Bottom